• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Strategy Youtube channel strategy I use

How many subscribers do you have?

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 5 55.6%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other amount

• Total voters

Shazy Jeo

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Hello everyone
I wanted to know how many are small Youtubers?
I myself have been in that category for a while. Only realize that after so many years there must be a way to break the ice or bubble wrap into stardom?
Feel free to let me know how you cope with Youtube ? I have made a video on specifically the growing of one's channel over time. Kindly if you can shed light on how to grow and build into stardom. There are many Youtubers who have surpassed the small Youtubers and it will be great to learn how to do it?

(Video removed to follow forum rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ronnieleeeee
OP
OP
Shazy Jeo

Shazy Jeo

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I believe in the #NoSmallCreator movement. However, by YouTube's internal ranking I have a small channel :)
Only if wishes could come true. On this side of the spectrum (as small Youtubers) I believe in YouTube algorithm concept. I already have 8-10 videos gaining views on their own. I am a still believer in faith within YouTube videos

Ater

TubeBuddy Pro
I would say a good way is to always try to improve, learn from what you have done in the past, stop doing the stuff that haven't worked and focus on whats working for your channel.

Took me about 2 years to reach 500 subs. Then it took me 9.5 months to reach 1000 subs. And now I'm about to reach 2K in just over 8 months after i reached 1K. Clearly not the fastest growing channel out there but the time it takes for me to get 500 or 1000 new subscriber is rapidly decreasing and if I can keep on improving I will go from 2k to 10k quicker then I got from 0 to 2k.

Ater

TubeBuddy Pro
It seems too difficult for me. Only got 100 subs a few days ago
It's been 1 month for 100 subs. It's difficult
For most of us YouTube will be a marathon, not a sprint. I believe it took me about 7-8 months to reach my first 100 subs. Now I'm about to get my latest 1000 subs in just over 8 months. Be patient, work hard, look at your statistics and learn from them. Research what others inside your niche, who are dong better than you, are doing differently.

Last edited:

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I don;t care for these categorizations. Just crank out content that helps people. Then ask the people you've help if you're a small Youtuber or not. It doesn't matter when you're changing people's lives.
It's what I have found to be the most effective personally :)

Ronnieleeeee

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
About 11 months ago I posted my first vlog, which now peaked at 374 views. Right now I'm at 142 subscribers. I try to upload as often as I can, which is about every week or every other week. My videos lately range from 100-250 views depending on the video. Whenever I upload a new video I promote it on all of my social media and also tell my family about it so they watch too. I'm doing my best to stay patient with the growth but sometimes it can get discouraging. I'm not giving up, overall and I know it'll all pay off eventually.

Reactions: Shazy Jeo
OP
OP
Shazy Jeo

Shazy Jeo

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
About 11 months ago I posted my first vlog, which now peaked at 374 views. Right now I'm at 142 subscribers. I try to upload as often as I can, which is about every week or every other week. My videos lately range from 100-250 views depending on the video. Whenever I upload a new video I promote it on all of my social media and also tell my family about it so they watch too. I'm doing my best to stay patient with the growth but sometimes it can get discouraging. I'm not giving up, overall and I know it'll all pay off eventually.
I think safe to say taking it day at a time. During January 2019 I lost 10 subs & than on February I gained 13. So this is for me like a marathon at the moment. I am trying so appealing staying away from purchases of subs ! I just don't want to mess Youtube guidelines. I have the same type of viewers & promotion method as you described.

Reactions: Ronnieleeeee