• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Opinion Becoming a content creator has changed my YouTube viewing habits.

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Not monetized yet either, but man it is refreshing to hear this. I do the same; part of being a good YouTuber is BEING a good YouTuber. You gotta be a good and recognizable member of your community. Kudos on your ethic!

Ater

Newbie Member
Since I became a content creator I want to know more about the video creator. I often check out the About section in the channel page and I pretty often click the show more in the description below videos. I also check out the comments more often than I used to do.

I also want to learn/see what they are doing well/badly so I often check out stuff like sub numbers, what are the channels popular videos, how they organize the channel page, thumbnail design, playlist, how the channel is doing (new subs, views on newer videos compared to older) and stuff like that. But that's mostly when I check out channels similar to my own, the same niche or at least relatable. I rarely do these things for other types of channels.

I would like to get premium but I don't have any interest in YouTube Music and YouTube Originals and paying $12.5 a month just to skip adds is not reasonable to me. If I could get just ad free for about $2 maybe $3 I would probably get it.

Last edited:

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I would like to get premium but I don't have any interest in YouTube Music and YouTube Originals and paying $12.5 a month just to skip adds is not reasonable to me. If I could get just add free for about $2 maybe $3 I would probably get it.
It is not available in the Philippines yet so I had no idea how much it was. $12.50?! No freaking way, man. That is more than Netflix.