• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Service I NEED AN EDITOR I CAN PAY!!!

I CAN PAY!! just reply to this thread and ill hire any1! legit any editors they could be bad i just need them to some times cut out awkward bits and all that stuff!!!

OP
OP
TheRoblox Exposure
well i need one now because having an editor could and probly will make my videos a whole lot better and how iv been doing it is just been uploaded!!

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
i just need them to some times cut out awkward bits and all that stuff!!!
Why?
You don't need to pay a video editor to do trimming clips.
Here's a tip:
Get Vegas / Premiere Pro (would reccomend premiere pro more)
For Premiere Pro, Use the razer tool for cutting out clips.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TheRoblox Exposure
im grinding yt vids on a chromebook and i need an editor to make it look nice cus first i cant even buy a editing software and second cus idk how to edit

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
im grinding yt vids on a chromebook and i need an editor to make it look nice cus first i cant even buy a editing software and second cus idk how to edit
Well, at least @RazzBarlow is helping you out. That's cool. There are free programs you can use such as Shotcut. It's free and open source. Not the greatest video editing software but there but it's a good start. As for learning, there are a ton of Youtube videos that can help you learn the basics including some dedicated to specific programs like Vegas Pro and Premier Pro and even Shotcut. The methods are usually the same or similar in each with mostly minor differences in names on each program. I would suggest at least learning the basics in case you don't have someone to do it for you.

You can also try smartphone video editing apps that can sometimes be free as well. Dee Nimmin's channel is all about Youtubing on mobile, he has some really good videos that can help you find mobile apps to edit videos and how to edit as well.

These are just suggestions to help you manage your videos better and to help you learn because it's always good to know some of this stuff yourself as well in case you can't find someone to help you.

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
ik but its hard
it's hard, but there's many tutorials for it. I suggest installing freeware such as GIMP, and search up some drawing tutorials or how to make a decent thumbnail.
If it's a bit too hard for you, then i reccomend using Canva, and editing the text with FontMeme.