• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Question channel art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamiltonville Farm

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
My logo is a circle. I've tried to resize it, different file types, etc. and I still cant get it to fit into the defined space for the channel art banner. anyone make channel art banners?

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
You're trying to get your logo as your banner as well? If that's what you mean I would suggest creating a new image with your logo that matches the size of the banner. If you need help with that I can help.

OP
OP
Hamiltonville Farm

Hamiltonville Farm

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
You're trying to get your logo as your banner as well? If that's what you mean I would suggest creating a new image with your logo that matches the size of the banner. If you need help with that I can help.
I'll hit you up about it when I get some time. thank you.

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
My logo is a circle. I've tried to resize it, different file types, etc. and I still cant get it to fit into the defined space for the channel art banner. anyone make channel art banners?
It might be that you're using a small image. I think youtube has an article about the minimum image requirements. Put it into an image editing software, edit the image to be the minimum requirements then upload.

Reactions: Hamiltonville Farm

Beanie Draws

You need to google "YouTube Banner Dimensions" as a youtube banner is NOT circular, thus you can't make a circular logo as a banner as well without any other steps. You need to add your logo into a banner via graphic software or a graphics app. A lot of graphic apps have youtube banner templates, and there's a lot of youtube banner templates in google that you can easily add your logo onto and then upload after without much fuss. Plenty of tutorials on YouTube on how to do it as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.