• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Question green screen

hitmen

Newbie Member
hello i'm looking for free green screen template (funny,game,actions ....)
and why tubebuddy do not have the future to download videos from youtube? it will be helpfull

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Hello @hitmen, there are a few channels on Youtube that have free green screen animations you can use such as Crude Animations. There is also Footage Crate website that has both green screen and MOV files. Some are free, others behind a paywall.

Reactions: Guitar Hack
OP
OP
hitmen

hitmen

Newbie Member
Hello @hitmen, there are a few channels on Youtube that have free green screen animations you can use such as Crude Animations. There is also Footage Crate website that has both green screen and MOV files. Some are free, others behind a paywall.
thank you very much

Beanie Draws

Yeah I don't think YouTube want you downloading OTHER people's content, so TubeBuddy wouldn't be allowed to allow you either. BUT if you know how to use google and you need footage for references (showing elements of a trailer for a review, downloading footage of news clips or political events as B-roll for your own video which technically should be covered under fair use, but probably isn't any more) There ARE pretty simple ways to do it. All you need to do is google it :)

So while it's against YouTube terms of service, I can definitely see some of the legitimate needs for it, so google will help you with workarounds.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I am curious how some Youtube channels use footage that's obviously from another channel while Youtube never seems to question if it was downloaded without permission.

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
I am curious how some Youtube channels use footage that's obviously from another channel while Youtube never seems to question if it was downloaded without permission.
YT don't actively pursue copyright. It's up the the copyright owner to make a claim. (Or fake a claim)
It really is a mess at the moment where copyright is concerned.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
YT don't actively pursue copyright. It's up the the copyright owner to make a claim. (Or fake a claim)
It really is a mess at the moment where copyright is concerned.
Oh I know about the copyright, I meant some of the stuff has to be downloaded to be reused in a video (like new clips or commentary from a YT celebrity). Kinda like how Philip Defranco does when talking about a story, he sometimes uses clips of someone else video although most of the time it's only video, he doesn't always use the audio.