• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Forum News New Moderators and Forum Changes! Tubebuddy Forum Update 03/29/2019

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community Forums!

We've made some update to the forums, and we'd like to share them with you!

First Welcome New Moderators:

@Aaron
@Beanie Draws
@BraveStarrTG

The three of them have been chosen by @Ikerot and I for many reasons, but here are some of them!

• Checked if users are respecting our forum rules, and help enforce the forum rules.
  • Checked and approved posts of users (check for spam, give warnings, ban rule breakers, etc.)
  • Checked for community ideas and suggestions, and send them to the proper direction.
  • Have a good understanding of TubeBuddy and help users better utilize the tool

Next Forum Updates:

Due to requests we've expanded past the simple "Like" Function on the forums, and have added more reactions:

We have also streamlined the process of asking for Content Feedback and Support:

Now, you have a form to fill out for both of the sections, that helps give us better information to better help you! This will save time and frustration when it comes to what we're looking for in those sections!

Finally we are bringing back member of the month, so stay tuned to many more updates to come!

Do you like this update format? let us know!

Thank you for your time!

OP
OP
TubeBuddy

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Yay! Congrats to @BraveStarrTG , @Beanie Draws and @Aaron . These guys really do deserve it! I love the new features and the cleaner layout you implemented, and the new reactions and icons. I think they are straightforward! Props to you and the dev team.

Thank you that's what we aim for! We also want to make them more expressible :)

kachdu

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hello TubeBuddy Community Forums!

We've made some update to the forums, and we'd like to share them with you!

First Welcome New Moderators:

@Aaron
@Beanie Draws
@BraveStarrTG

The three of them have been chosen by @Ikerot and I for many reasons, but here are some of them!

• Checked if users are respecting our forum rules, and help enforce the forum rules.
  • Checked and approved posts of users (check for spam, give warnings, ban rule breakers, etc.)
  • Checked for community ideas and suggestions, and send them to the proper direction.
  • Have a good understanding of TubeBuddy and help users better utilize the tool
Next Forum Updates:

Due to requests we've expanded past the simple "Like" Function on the forums, and have added more reactions:

View attachment 2662

We have also streamlined the process of asking for Content Feedback and Support:

View attachment 2663

Now, you have a form to fill out for both of the sections, that helps give us better information to better help you! This will save time and frustration when it comes to what we're looking for in those sections!

Finally we are bringing back member of the month, so stay tuned to many more updates to come!

Do you like this update format? let us know!

Thank you for your time!

That's quite streamlined Andrew. Hope people posting for feedback now get what they have to do.

Reactions: TubeBuddy

abthalauzan

Hello, all youtube friends, introduce me to Ojanese from Indonesia, I am a beginner on YouTube and I really really need help from a forum friend :cool:

Thank you :innocent:

Reactions: Smijeh Zabava