Gaming Channel Howdy :)

RedPanda Gaming

New User
Very new to YouTube and making videos (still less than a week!) and very much enjoying the learning curve (albeit a very steep one!) Been navigating various programs and scouring the internet for tutorials and information and I'm getting there. Give it time :)

Your name/alias:
RedPanda

Where are you from?:
Leicester, England

How did you find TubeBuddy!?
A simple google search, something along the lines of 'new youtuber community', thanks search engine! :D

What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?:
I must confess, I haven't used it yet, I've been learning to do some other things, but, it's on my list, I swear!

What made you join our forums?:
Before joining I browsed the forum content, it seems like a welcoming and supportive community, so why not?
Why did you start YouTube?

A chance to begin a new and creative hobby where I get to bring my other hobbies and likes into it.
What kind of channel do you run?:

Gaming, primarily. I'm going in with the attitude that my channel is for me. So who knows what else might happen when I flex my brain and newfound skills.

How frequently do you upload?:
Still within my first week and have uploaded 4 videos (3 Let's Play episodes and 1 Facerig vlog as a mess around and first attempt at uploading ha! I even forgot to turn off the user interface!

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming (I guess that's a given) and writing fiction.

What is your biggest dream?
Always a tough question, who knows... Because I don't!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpWDoPwXwNB3_JTXUXxfW8w

Glad to be aboard and start talking to you guys

RedPanda

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Very new to YouTube and making videos (still less than a week!) and very much enjoying the learning curve (albeit a very steep one!) Been navigating various programs and scouring the internet for tutorials and information and I'm getting there. Give it time :)

Your name/alias:
RedPanda

Where are you from?:
Leicester, England

A simple google search, something along the lines of 'new youtuber community', thanks search engine! :D

I must confess, I haven't used it yet, I've been learning to do some other things, but, it's on my list, I swear!

Before joining I browsed the forum content, it seems like a welcoming and supportive community, so why not?

A chance to begin a new and creative hobby where I get to bring my other hobbies and likes into it.

Gaming, primarily. I'm going in with the attitude that my channel is for me. So who knows what else might happen when I flex my brain and newfound skills.

Still within my first week and have uploaded 4 videos (3 Let's Play episodes and 1 Facerig vlog as a mess around and first attempt at uploading ha! I even forgot to turn off the user interface!

What are your hobbies?:

RedPanda
Great read! Glad you were able to find us! I think TB is a great tool and if you need any help feel free to ask! This thread gets a sticky :)

Bitbat

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Your name/alias:
RedPanda

Where are you from?:
Leicester, England

What are your hobbies?:

RedPanda
I'm glad to be in this forum so i can communicate with good-minded individuals like you. :)

TanookiAlex

TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Its nice to see other people with a passion for gaming like me! What are the games you like to play? Also, i subscribed. Enjoy your stay!

OP
OP
R

RedPanda Gaming

New User
Hello! Welcome to the forums. Its nice to see other people with a passion for gaming like me! What are the games you like to play? Also, i subscribed. Enjoy your stay!

Definitely an RPG-er first, mostly single player and due to joyous PC limitations, focusing on older games atm :p

Hey @RedPanda Gaming! Glad to have a fellow writer here in the forum!

What kind of fiction do you write?
Fantasy stories and if I go back many years overly ambitious poetry. Haven't written for a long time though. One of those hobbies that gets put on the back burner ><

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Fantasy stories and if I go back many years overly ambitious poetry. Haven't written for a long time though. One of those hobbies that gets put on the back burner ><
I feel you on that. I don't write as much as I used to when I was in school. I am getting back to it and have been writing more, although they're mainly scripts for my videos and other things that aren't exactly "creative writing."

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I have had a story in my mind for well over 20 years. I have never put it on paper because I simply don't know how to write the story down. I have a big imagination but my writing skills are lacking. Maybe someday I'll put it in writing, maybe make a book out of it. Who knows.