• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Community What are your favorite games that have not been received well by critics?

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
What are your favorite games on both console and pc that haven't been rated the best, but you still enjoy them?
For me, it was Super Paper Mario. I actually liked playing without the attack part, and it wasn't like your ordinary super paper mario game.
I still remember i am stuck on world 8-3, with just Tippi and Thoreau and a couple of others.
I was almost there. I got prepared with tens of Supreme Deluxes and stocked up everything that i could.
Sad thing is i couldn't use a reverse pipe, and i didn't have access to the internet so i'm stuck there..

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Super Paper Mario had good reviews though. :thinking: The worst rating it had was probably a 7/10.
Unless we're talking perfect reviews across the board xD

I don't follow critics as much as I do regular gamers, so I tend to listen for ratings and/or gameplays before I buy something. So I don't really have any favorite games that have bad ratings from critics. I did enjoy Mass Effect: Andromeda, despite its shortcomings (and also the fact that the plot is just the Mass Effect trilogy smushed into one).