• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

How-To Channel I'm Razz, and I tend to mangle metal...the rusty stuff and the music.

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi, I'm Razz. Short for Razzmatazz Eustace Barlow III (There's a story behind it, if you care enough...just ask. I'll tell you.)

I live in Sandy Eggo, CA. I'm a native-born Californian. Born in Santa Barbara, lived all over the state, in Sandy Eggo for the last 20 years.

I found TubeBuddy watching one of Nick Nimmin's videos. I downloaded the trial version and really liked what it offered, signed up for a Pro subscription that day.

My favorite TubeBuddy tool is probably a toss-up between the social tracker and the thumbnail generator. I'm still learning how to interpret the analytics.

I joined the forum because I attended a "Creators Helping Creators" event last night and realized that there is a lot of experience and knowledge within the YouTube creator community. I'm like a sponge right now, absorbing everything I can.

I decided to start a YouTube channel because it looked like fun. I enjoy both sides of the camera and geek out a little on the tech and electronics. I feel like I've got something to contribute. My channel is called "Metal Manglers". I'm brand new to this space. I have a total of 12 videos uploaded right now. Really only 3 that I would consider "Creator" content. The rest of them are in-car videos and grandstand videos of races I was part of a team. Mostly to learn a bit about editing and uploading.

My channel is about a lot of things...race cars (mostly dirt oval racing), custom cars, hot rods, motorcycles, metal fabricating, radio control cars, sim racing. Pretty much anything I think is cool. My basic philosophy is "If I enjoy it, someone else out there is going to enjoy it too."

I set a goal of uploading once a week. So far, I've managed to keep that goal. It is taking a lot of work and discipline, but it keeps me on task.

My hobbies...well, I just named most of them :)

My biggest dream is to race competitively at the Daytona 500. As I get older and fatter, that dream is getting a bit further out of reach. But....dream big, right?

Aaron

Hi, I'm Razz. Short for Razzmatazz Eustace Barlow III (There's a story behind it, if you care enough...just ask. I'll tell you.)

I live in Sandy Eggo, CA. I'm a native-born Californian. Born in Santa Barbara, lived all over the state, in Sandy Eggo for the last 20 years.

I found TubeBuddy watching one of Nick Nimmin's videos. I downloaded the trial version and really liked what it offered, signed up for a Pro subscription that day.

My favorite TubeBuddy tool is probably a toss-up between the social tracker and the thumbnail generator. I'm still learning how to interpret the analytics.

I joined the forum because I attended a "Creators Helping Creators" event last night and realized that there is a lot of experience and knowledge within the YouTube creator community. I'm like a sponge right now, absorbing everything I can.

I decided to start a YouTube channel because it looked like fun. I enjoy both sides of the camera and geek out a little on the tech and electronics. I feel like I've got something to contribute. My channel is called "Metal Manglers". I'm brand new to this space. I have a total of 12 videos uploaded right now. Really only 3 that I would consider "Creator" content. The rest of them are in-car videos and grandstand videos of races I was part of a team. Mostly to learn a bit about editing and uploading.

My channel is about a lot of things...race cars (mostly dirt oval racing), custom cars, hot rods, motorcycles, metal fabricating, radio control cars, sim racing. Pretty much anything I think is cool. My basic philosophy is "If I enjoy it, someone else out there is going to enjoy it too."

I set a goal of uploading once a week. So far, I've managed to keep that goal. It is taking a lot of work and discipline, but it keeps me on task.

My biggest dream is to race competitively at the Daytona 500. As I get older and fatter, that dream is getting a bit further out of reach. But....dream big, right?
As someone who is extremely into the automotive world I find you to be a pretty cool sounding person ;). Welcome to the forum :D!

Would love to see your sim racing setup :)!

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro

Hey Razz,
Welcome to the forums
I think you've come to the right place.
Anything you need or info we can give, just ask.
Cheers

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
Welcome to TubeBuddy Razz!
I don't really like Sandy Eggos much; kinda hurts my teeth when I bite into them. ;)

when you say "metal fabricating" what exactly do ya mean?

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User

And.. that's what we do here. Welcome to TubeBuddy. Hope you like it.

OP
OP
RazzBarlow

RazzBarlow

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to TubeBuddy Razz!
I don't really like Sandy Eggos much; kinda hurts my teeth when I bite into them. ;)

when you say "metal fabricating" what exactly do ya mean?
We build race cars, hot rods, rat rods, custom cars, custom motorcycles and other fun metal projects.

Reactions: DragoNate