• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Music Channel Hoping to share myself the best way I can through music!

DJCrumley

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Your name/alias - DJ Crumley

Where are you from? - St. Louis, MO

How did you find TubeBuddy!? - Actually, A friend of mine emailed a link to me

What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool? - My favorite tool is probably the analytics. But I use the easy access tools the most such as adding endcards and using different tags on my videos

What made you join our forums? - My friend suggested I join the community to help grow others and have the opportunity to grow myself

Why did you start YouTube? - Music has been a passion for me for almost 10 years. I'm looking forward to where it'll take me one day and hope people see the message I try to portray in each track.

How frequently do you upload? - I hope to at least upload biweekly

What are your hobbies? - Music Production, Reading, Spending genuine time with family

What is your biggest dream? - To share heart with the world through sounds turned to beauty

Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2yPzfbRmivU8YZzKioXTw?

Reactions: nemaudio and NEV
OP
OP
DJCrumley

DJCrumley

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the forum! What genres of music are you mainly into? :)!
As far as listening, I enjoy trap and future bass. But I would like to produce in every subgenre under edm including but not limited to dubstep, Deep house, and drum and bass.

Reactions: NEV and Aaron
OP
OP
DJCrumley

DJCrumley

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hey DJ. Welcome
Nice to have more Muso's here :cool:
Cool beats on your channel.
Anything you need help with, just holler.....
It means so much more than you know!!! Thank you so much for taking a listen! My goal here is to keep progressing in music, not in fame but in talent. I want to get better without skipping the blood and guts. It's a fight I'm willing to take from the heart.

Welcome to the community, those are some sweet beats you got there.
Thank you so much!!! I'm hoping to be a part of this community and see where it takes the future for all of us!

Hello! Welcome to the TubeBuddy community! I hope you like it here. Also, i like your music production.
I already enjoy it here! This is so far nothing like any other community/forums page I've been to. The environment here is clean and consistent. That is exactly what is needed to be successful! Thank you for listening to my tracks! It makes me so happy!

Hi & Glad to make your acquaintance. Music is a great way to share yourself! Hope TB helps you along the way.
Heck yeah!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm excited for the future!!!

Reactions: NEV