• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Music Channel Just a fellow Human wanting to tell you a bit about myself

NEV

New User
TubeBuddy User
Your name/alias:
My name is Deven/NEV

Where are you from?:
Originally from Michigan

How did you find TubeBuddy!?
A close friend

What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?:
I cant really give a specific answer as i'm new but i do enjoy everything TubeBuddy has to offer

What made you join our forums?:
I wanted to get my channel known and build a nice community that would help

Why did you start YouTube?
I love the music i make and wanted to share it

What kind of channel do you run?:
Music :)

How frequently do you upload?:
I try to upload as often as i can but i have to allow me time to make whatever song i'm working on as good as i can

What are your hobbies?:
Gaming and Drumming

What is your biggest dream?
To live the best life i can while doing what i love

Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasaRXdfBxfV-uRfVdrcMgQ

For anyone who checks out my channel and enjoys my music
I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart <3

Reactions: Ikerot

Aaron

I actually really like the two originals you have posted ;) Really similar to the kind of stuff I listen to while I do my photo editing. How did you learn to do that? I've messed around with audacity here and there but you must be using something like fruity loops or logic? :eek:

OP
OP
NEV

NEV

New User
TubeBuddy User
I've been learning Fruity Loops for the past year and a half now

Reactions: Aaron

Beanie Draws

Very cool and from the looks of it, you're new to YouTube as well :) have you had any other channels or is this your first time to YouTube? :) Great stuff :)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Welcome to the community. Those are some pretty good beats. I'm no musician but I'm currently working on a song just for fun. I'm a gamer so I am making a hip hop song about battle royal games. I already got the lyric mostly down and I found an excellent hip hop beat from a channel that said it could be used for free. I just took the music and did some editing in audacity to get it just as I need it for my song. Now I'm just waiting to get my new mic so I can start recording my voice and finetune the lyrics to the music. This is my second hip hop song. My first one was about the game PUBg. It was really simple and I didn't put much effort into sounding like a true rapper but amazingly enough, the video has gained over 35,000 views so I am looking to make a repeat in the hopes of gaining some attention to my channel.

OP
OP
NEV

NEV

New User
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the community. Those are some pretty good beats. I'm no musician but I'm currently working on a song just for fun. I'm a gamer so I am making a hip hop song about battle royal games. I already got the lyric mostly down and I found an excellent hip hop beat from a channel that said it could be used for free. I just took the music and did some editing in audacity to get it just as I need it for my song. Now I'm just waiting to get my new mic so I can start recording my voice and finetune the lyrics to the music. This is my second hip hop song. My first one was about the game PUBg. It was really simple and I didn't put much effort into sounding like a true rapper but amazingly enough, the video has gained over 35,000 views so I am looking to make a repeat in the hopes of gaining some attention to my channel.
Yo that's cool i look forward to hearing it ; )

OP
OP
NEV

NEV

New User
TubeBuddy User
Very cool and from the looks of it, you're new to YouTube as well :) have you had any other channels or is this your first time to YouTube? :) Great stuff :)
I have another one that I've posted stupid stuff with friends on but it's insanely cringe

Reactions: Beanie Draws

DJCrumley

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
HI FRIEND!!! I love your music! You've got great potential and definitely can't wait for you to post those new songs!