• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Video Review advices

hitmen

Newbie Member
hello this is my first experience to be a youtubers i create my channel in 2019. so like every youtubers i focusing to have more subscribers.
please i need your opinion on my channel all of it and my latest video you think i should carry on like this or find another things more attractive

my review: i think my latest video is more funny than others in my playlist. i think create funny video or mix 2 games in a video is better than a good gameplay video.

video link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19-M2q19h48

review link: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/19026/

Reactions: Aaron

Aaron

I can't bring myself to watch gaming without commentary... at that point I'd rather play a game myself. However I must say when I heard the mario jumping sound effect I just started laughing :joy: Assuming this is a battle royale game... Never seen this specific one so thanks for giving me a semi-introduction to it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: hitmen
OP
OP
hitmen

hitmen

Newbie Member
I can't bring myself to watch gaming without commentary... at that point I'd rather play a game myself. However I must say when I heard the mario jumping sound effect I just started laughing :joy: Assuming this is a battle royale game... Never seen this specific one so thanks for giving me a semi-introduction to it ;)
thanks for the comment. so do you think i should continue this type of video (funny)or looking for something more interesting

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I didn't realize at first it was a mobile game. It seems to take elements from several battle royal games. The style of H1Z1, the skins from PUBg and the gameplay of Fortnite. It seems interesting though I am not into mobile games.

As for the video that was a bit funny but I agree with the other comments. As a gamer myself with a gaming channel I first started making videos without commentary but then realized they would be better if I could add my voice and maybe even a webcam. I'm camera shy so it wasn't easy plus my hardware was low quality so my audio and webcam were terrible not to mention I don't have a decent background. But my biggest issue is privacy. I rarely find time to record videos without the constant interruption of my loud children, my mom calling me and noisy neighbors. I spend more time waiting for a chance to record than I do recording, editing and uploading. Most of my work gets done in half a day as that all I get due to my busy personal life. But I still try.

I would also recommend working on customized thumbnails if you have access to that already. There are some easy tutorials on YT for simple thumbnails and even TubeBuddy has a feature that can help with thumbnails as well. You should look into that.

OP
OP
hitmen

hitmen

Newbie Member
I didn't realize at first it was a mobile game. It seems to take elements from several battle royal games. The style of H1Z1, the skins from PUBg and the gameplay of Fortnite. It seems interesting though I am not into mobile games.

As for the video that was a bit funny but I agree with the other comments. As a gamer myself with a gaming channel I first started making videos without commentary but then realized they would be better if I could add my voice and maybe even a webcam. I'm camera shy so it wasn't easy plus my hardware was low quality so my audio and webcam were terrible not to mention I don't have a decent background. But my biggest issue is privacy. I rarely find time to record videos without the constant interruption of my loud children, my mom calling me and noisy neighbors. I spend more time waiting for a chance to record than I do recording, editing and uploading. Most of my work gets done in half a day as that all I get due to my busy personal life. But I still try.

I would also recommend working on customized thumbnails if you have access to that already. There are some easy tutorials on YT for simple thumbnails and even TubeBuddy has a feature that can help with thumbnails as well. You should look into that.
good advice so i should show my face using a good camera. i'm really very shy person :_