• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Best Game You've Played on your YouTube Channel

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The game that i've played that will probably do well on my channel is Surviv.io . I'm hooked on that game and have at least played over 500 hours of matches. It took me 1000 matches to win one game, but that sure paid off. I now get an average of 10+ wins per day and do well in Solo squads.
In fact, i've known so much about the game that i'm planning to do a guide on TanookiAlex's channel.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Love Ribbon. It continues to have the highest watch time and with the playlist, a lot of people binge watch.
I honestly didn't expect it to do well, mainly because the other times I've done VN, it's usually the worst performing videos on my channel. I'm fine with that though, because I enjoyed playing them anyways.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
It's been a long time since I've posted gaming content... Back in 2010 I made World of Warcraft content which did okay... I haven't made gaming stuff since that except for private videos or livestreams.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I haven't done much with my gaming channel. Was going to keep it mostly Jurassic related, but thinking of dipping my toes into minecraft content. Jurassic World Evolution didn't do much for that channel :p still tinkering to see what might fit better :)

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Though I own a plethora of games with many more being added this year, I have mostly made videos for 3 games on my channel: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Slime Rancher and PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds. My COD BO3 videos did much better than PUBg and Slime Rancher. But I am expecting to have better view numbers (and hopefully better retention) when Battlefield V Firestorm releases in about a week. I'll be getting the Origin Premier subscription which will give me access to Battlefield V and several other games including Anthem, They Are Billions, Darksiders III and the Sims 4 (for the wife :D). Look forward to making videos on these and much more but will likely focus on Firestorm plus continue to make PUBg videos since it's the game I am into at the moment.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Though I own a plethora of games with many more being added this year, I have mostly made videos for 3 games on my channel: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, Slime Rancher and PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds. My COD BO3 videos did much better than PUBg and Slime Rancher. But I am expecting to have better view numbers (and hopefully better retention) when Battlefield V Firestorm releases in about a week. I'll be getting the Origin Premier subscription which will give me access to Battlefield V and several other games including Anthem, They Are Billions, Darksiders III and the Sims 4 (for the wife :D). Look forward to making videos on these and much more but will likely focus on Firestorm plus continue to make PUBg videos since it's the game I am into at the moment.

I love sims!!! I'm also quite enjoying Anthem.

I haven't done much with my gaming channel. Was going to keep it mostly Jurassic related, but thinking of dipping my toes into minecraft content. Jurassic World Evolution didn't do much for that channel :p still tinkering to see what might fit better :)

Have you heard of the game Turok? Seems like something you may enjoy :).

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
So far my sim Airport stream has been the most successful, even the developer took a look.
It's a quite new side thing for me anyway - but it seems smaller indi games have the advantage of not being so over-saturated.

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Played both on N64
I've never played Turok before, but i did play Mario Kart 64. I couldn't get the controls though since i just.. can't use a three pronged controller.
Wii U pro controller for the win! Best controller i have ever used.
Anybody notice that xbox controllers(expecially The Duke which i have in my basement) hurt your hands?
I also played a ton of Burnout Paradise when i was little. But they haven't made a new one in almost 10 years... :oops:

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Thats done well is Football Manager, most of my views and subscribers come from it. I have just started doing Europa Universalis 4 content and it's a fantastic game and I think that, if I give it enought time to build a audience around it, it will do well. I'm also very hyped for Imperator Rome that's getting released later this month, hoping that it will be a great game that do well for my channel.