Planned Link to forums on Tubebuddy app (or make it built in)

Beanie Draws

So I'm on my mobile right now, and I wanted to see if there was a link to the community forums on the Tubebuddy Japp. Alas, there is not.
In the future you could potentially code in a built in web browser somehow into the app, so you could access the forums inside Tubebuddy app itself. I think that would be grand :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
So I'm on my mobile right now, and I wanted to see if there was a link to the community forums on the Tubebuddy Japp. Alas, there is not.
In the future you could potentially code in a built in web browser somehow into the app, so you could access the forums inside Tubebuddy app itself. I think that would be grand :)
I've asked about this in the past, but will tag @Jim

Jim

Administrator
Administrator
We definitely want to get that into the mobile app. There has been so much going on recently the mobile app hasn't had many updates. We're actually in the process of hiring a developer to dedicate to mobile, and once we do things like this should get knocked out quickly. I'll definitely let you know when it's in there. Thanks for the suggestion!

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Good suggestion.:)

Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

We definitely want to get that into the mobile app. There has been so much going on recently the mobile app hasn't had many updates. We're actually in the process of hiring a developer to dedicate to mobile, and once we do things like this should get knocked out quickly. I'll definitely let you know when it's in there. Thanks for the suggestion!
Awesome :)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Amazingly I was wondering about this. I was able to repair my tablet a few weeks ago and TB was one of the first apps I installed and found that it had no connection to the forums :sob:. It would be great if it did, could stay in touch even when away from my PC without needing to open the browser and look for the bookmark ;).