Declined Publish by Resolution Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyFlash

New User
TubeBuddy Legend
Since we all know it can take a while to get a video fully processed to 4K, it would be great if there was a way to restrict publishing based on the best available resolution.

So if I wanted my video to go live at 10AM on a particular date, it would only go live at that time if it was processed to 1080p or 4K.

Perhaps it could check at a fixed interval, like every 15 minutes, until the resolution was available.

Just my first thoughts. Really enjoying what TubeBuddy is bringing to my team.

Aaron

Since we all know it can take a while to get a video fully processed to 4K, it would be great if there was a way to restrict publishing based on the best available resolution.

So if I wanted my video to go live at 10AM on a particular date, it would only go live at that time if it was processed to 1080p or 4K.

Perhaps it could check at a fixed interval, like every 15 minutes, until the resolution was available.

Just my first thoughts. Really enjoying what TubeBuddy is bringing to my team.
With how many creators have to stress over sitting and watching what resolutions are available this would be an amazing feature if it is actually possible to do.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
With how many creators have to stress over sitting and watching what resolutions are available this would be an amazing feature if it is actually possible to do.
It's based on YouTube, and that's not really possible to pinpoint when all points are accessible. I like the idea, but that's not something that's really possible atm.

Reactions: Aaron

TanookiAlex

TubeBuddy Star
Love the idea! However, i'm not sure if YouTube does this or not. I think YouTube tried to do this with premiere, but it didn't seem to work out nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.