Need Advice How to increase viewers

Bitbat

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Increasing viewers means you have to have more increasing growth on your channel in order to do so. Provide interesting content, and you will get increasing viewers and subscribers.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Increase viewer's youtube channel
YouTube is a search engine, the second largest in the world, meaning that on the content you are making you need to find ways to make it searchable. That's the best way to grow an audience around the subject you care about. Travel vlogger about going to a zoo, make content that people search for around the zoo, and let them know you're the place for content like that. Again, YouTube is the SECOND largest search engine in the world :)

Dorothy

New User
Subscriber Goal
Increasing viewers means you have to have more increasing growth on your channel in order to do so. Provide interesting content, and you will get increasing viewers and subscribers.
staying with a certain topic always helps to say if u do nails dont go making food like my channel im from Newfoundland canada so i make videos about being a newfie and showing where i live

Ater

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
yes, I would like to learn more about how to grow more likes and comments on my channel?
It is hard to get viewers to interact but two things that I do are:
1. I tell my viewers to interact with me in the videos by asking questions questions, "what do you guys think about this?". I also sometimes bring up feedback I have gotten from the comment section in my videos to show people that I listen to what they say.

2. I make sure to answer to every single comment I get, sometime I also combine this with with asking a question back myself, that way people notive that I actually see their comments and me asking a questions back can lead to a longer discussion with more comments.

I still don't get a lot of comments on my viedoes, but since I started doing the stuff above the amount of comments I get have increased a lot.

Beanie Draws

if you want comments, ask your audience questions in the video it'self, and make the question interesting enough that people will actually want to engage. Don't stick with the "like comment and subscribe" because that's boring, ask your audience what they'd like to see, or what their favourite thing related to the video is. And of course you have to be making videos people want to be watching.
I gotta make some godzilla content soon because i know that's what my audience will want to see soon, and it will get me views.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Okay, the basics again, here we go.

1. You gotta make content people want to watch. (video production)
2. You have to make that content searchable. (search engine optimization)
3. You gotta make people want to click on your video. (thumbnails)

Do steps 1 - 3 for 500 to 1,000 videos, and you will increase views. Strategically simple. Tactically, it's a lot to learn. Logistically you have all the tools you need via TubeBuddy, a couple books on how to shot video, and watch a couple videos on making thumbnails to help you get going.