Movies What's your favorite movie to watch?

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Honestly , for me it depends on what kind of movie it is . Generally i love watching star wars, and usually get early screenings to it.
What are your favorite movies to watch? Action? Comedy?

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I prefer to watch action movies because honestly, I don't want to sit there for an hour or two watching movies that try to be funny. Action scenes make the movie go quicker and it doesn't have a language barrier so I can watch it with my family too :)

One of my favorite movies is Battle Royale so there's that.

Beanie Draws

I like animated films. My tastes have changed a bit these days. I used to LOVE the matrix, but now it's a bit "meh" for me. Even Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom didn't leave me as excited as I used to. I like movies like Chappie, dark comedies, adventures. I'd say action films, but a lot have been same same so I think I'm in a transition period where I enjoy story more than action.

Beanie Draws

Yeah, I watch a lot of crime documentaries, then worry about people seeing my search history and people thinking I'm loopy lol!

BraveStarrTG

TubeBuddy User
It depends on my mood. At night to relax my brain before I sleep I like watching the Shrek movies. If I want action most Marvel movies will keep me entertained. If I want something just to chill, the Ocean Trilogy is my fav. And if I have a need to enjoy a Christmas movie outside the holiday season, A Christmas Carol with Jim Carey.