Video Review 2 Minutes of your time to critique my Channel Trailer?

Discussion in 'Content Feedback' started by LKgolf, Apr 10, 2018.

1. LKgolf

LKgolf Newbie Member

Self Review: I posted earlier but I have since finished filming the parts of the trailer I needed and I took out a part that I thought was a little cheesy. I think it looks pretty good but the audio irks me because I feel like it's a little bit off... Might just be me being perfectionistic again though.

Let me know what you guys think! Go all out on the criticism please I can take harsh feedback.

Link to review for another channel: Keep getting an error saying it's spam when I try to link my review on someone else's post here. But their title is "Would Appreciate Feedback On My Channel Trailer!"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  2. Ginger Lefty

Ginger Lefty Member TubeBuddy Star

This is honestly one of the most slick, professional looking channel trailers I think I've ever watched. I have no notes for you (it would be churlish of me; my content sucks in comparison). I wish you all the best with your channel, and keep making slick content.

3. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

The only feedback I would say, is include yourself in the thumbnail, since it's about YOUR channel, and YouTube likes thumbnails with people in them. I think the trailer is well produced and put together! Nothing technically I can add. Great job!

4. LKgolf

LKgolf Newbie Member

Thanks for your kind words Ginger! Good luck to your channel as well

By "Youtube likes thumbnails with people in them" you mean the viewers of youtube correct? Not actually youtube itself? Thank you for your feedback!

Ginger Lefty likes this.
  5. Andrew

Andrew Superman Administrator

YouTube itself. They found that people are more likely to click on faces.