Bug Thumbnail Generator Font Bug

ktfright

Newbie Member
Hi, I'm having an issue where I'm unable to not only delete an uploaded font, but the font I'd like to use called "Bold Type" gives me a bug where the font doesn't accurately display correctly in the Thumbnail Generator. I've tried reconverting to .otf, but Tubebuddy doesn't allow it, and reconverting it back to .ttf doesn't change anything either.
Font Error.png

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Hi, I'm having an issue where I'm unable to not only delete an uploaded font, but the font I'd like to use called "Bold Type" gives me a bug where the font doesn't accurately display correctly in the Thumbnail Generator. I've tried reconverting to .otf, but Tubebuddy doesn't allow it, and reconverting it back to .ttf doesn't change anything either.View attachment 2513
Looks like you might have Border Enabled?
Annotation 2019-03-07 212959.jpg

Reactions: Andrew
OP
OP
ktfright

ktfright

Newbie Member
This does seem to be active, also can you change the color of the text too?

What version of TubeBUddy are you on op?

Are you on Creator Studio beta or creator studio classic? @ktfright
I'm on Creator Studio Beta, but this also happened on the classic variant. I've since tried changing the text color and switching off the border, but it's still happening. Any other font save for "Alternate Gothic" works as usual, but this specific "Bold Type" font is giving me immense trouble, especially since it's the same font in my logo, and I'd love to be more consistent.
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 11.45.33 AM.png

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I'm on Creator Studio Beta, but this also happened on the classic variant. I've since tried changing the text color and switching off the border, but it's still happening. Any other font save for "Alternate Gothic" works as usual, but this specific "Bold Type" font is giving me immense trouble, especially since it's the same font in my logo, and I'd love to be more consistent.
View attachment 2522
I'll pass this forward.

OP
OP
ktfright

ktfright

Newbie Member
Hey, I tried it out again, and the same issue happened. Do you guys have any idea what the issues still might be? Thanks.

Reactions: Andrew