Suggested MileStones Certificates

Stanley Orchard

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
I keep seeing everybody post their TubeBuddy milestone accomplishments online and I would like tondo the same but I dont know where to find them. Can someone point me in the right directions?

FYI we do our entire channel off a cell phone, so we dont use the browser extension at the moment (in case that makes a difference).

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
You can check your milestone accomplishments with the TubeBuddy mobile app (since you're not using the browser extension). On the bottom of your screen, you'll find four tabs. First is your recent videos, second is your comments, third is your milestones, and fourth is the news source. It'll be the third tab and you'll be able to download the certificate to your phone to share :)
Screenshot_2019-03-02-16-28-05.png

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
You can check your milestone accomplishments with the TubeBuddy mobile app (since you're not using the browser extension). On the bottom of your screen, you'll find four tabs. First is your recent videos, second is your comments, third is your milestones, and fourth is the news source. It'll be the third tab and you'll be able to download the certificate to your phone to share :)
View attachment 2496
Another option is https://TubeBuddy.com/milestones