YouTube News Who is your favorite YouTubers and what type of content do you come up with?

JwaitmanVlogs

New User
Subscriber Goal
Who is your favorite Youtuber in vlogging, gaming, and comedy sketches? Mine are Logan Paul, Jake Paul, Amanda Cerny, King Bach, DeStorm Power, Melvin Gregg, PewDiePie, JackSepticeye, and there might be more, but can't really name them. I do comedy forms in vlogging, gaming, and skits.

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
The only comedy channel I watched regularly was Community Channel, but Natalie is not doing vids anymore. Now... Ellen Cordon, Kimmel, and Colbert. I mostly use YT for my American TV shows.

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Car - Garage 54, Mighty Car Mods,
Music - Spectre Sound Studios, Small Town Titans (A great unsigned band)
DIY - Hackaweek, DIY Perks, Matthias Wandel

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
For me that's constantly changing - mostly I have some "pet youtuber of the month" usually some underapricated creator with a hugh catalog of good underapricated videos which I binge uncontrollable till I'm fed up. (Last was "Good bad Flix")
My favorite youtubers are actually those creators I have some personal connection and regulary watch and comment my videos (and vice versa of course)

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I watch a lot of let's players nowadays like Mr. Sark (been watching for a long time), John Wolfe, and CallMeKevin. I don't make gaming content anymore, though xD

Beanie Draws

Gaming - Jacksepticeye (in small doses, I prefer his non gaming content)
All rounders - Pewdiepie. I enjoy the direction he's going and the comedic style.

Also love King Of Random (does random experiments) Crazy Russian Hacker (a russian guy that tests gadgets and mrms) the backyard scientist (does cool fun experiments in his back yard) the slowmo guys (needs no explination) how rediculous (australian guys who do random drop tests and their antics are hilarious) front page tech (tech without the bs) klayton fioriti (jurassic content) Fairbairn Films (australian teenage comedians who put silly twists on things) ozzy man reviews (australian comedian who's funny as heck) tubebuddy (obviously) drawfeee (art channel) Adam Savage's Tested. And Camera Conspirecies.

DragoNate

TubeBuddy Star
www.dragonate.info
Subscriber Goal
Draegast is who I always watch 1st every day.
Pewdiepie lately has been more interesting to me.
Markiplier, of course.
And of course there's different channels I watch regularly as well. Jaya Nice Day makes low-edit, relaxing videos and has a very nice personality.
Bob and Brad, the two most famous physical therapists on the internet, in their opinion of course, Bob
Kurzgesagt
Vsauce
various others depending on mood. 'R/slash' videos are interesting to me lately. for some reason...

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Draegast is who I always watch 1st every day.
Pewdiepie lately has been more interesting to me.
Markiplier, of course.
And of course there's different channels I watch regularly as well. Jaya Nice Day makes low-edit, relaxing videos and has a very nice personality.
Bob and Brad, the two most famous physical therapists on the internet, in their opinion of course, Bob
Kurzgesagt
Vsauce
various others depending on mood. 'R/slash' videos are interesting to me lately. for some reason...
Hey, a fellow Kurzgesagt viewer :D
Also, hey DragoNate. Long time no see :p

Bitbat

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It really... depends for me. I would say anyone that puts effort and dedication into their channel. I really have no favourite, but I really like watching TDM’s mine craft videos when I was younger.

Aaron

goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Most of my YouTube consumption is Music or Automotive content... I watch other stuff like gaming when I need to or want to but for me to actively seek stuff beside music and automotive is rare.

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Am I noticing that nobody watches
Derral Eaves ?
Nick Nimmin ?
Brian G Johnson ?
These are my "Go To" guys to get info and come before any social or me-time.
I watch everything they put out.
Anyone else thinking this way?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Derral Eaves ?
Nick Nimmin ?
Brian G Johnson ?
I work with them :X I watch them, but not for entertainment per say, but to learn haha :)

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
Derral Eaves ?
Nick Nimmin ?
Brian G Johnson ?
I don't watch a lot of them, actually never heard of Nimmin or Johnson. I prefer to watch YT for fun - so mostly Ellen, Daily Show, Cordon, Colbert, Kimmel, and occasionally some View.

Beanie Draws

I work with them :X I watch them, but not for entertainment per say, but to learn haha :)
Is it weird that I find knowledge and education entertaining? So while they produce information I'm fairly well aware of now, I still like watching them (and you) as a form of entertainment as well. Or at the very least for the community factor :)