Comment Just a Thought

soulsin

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Star
Okay, so if anyone follows my 'profile status updates' then you would know that I've mentioned earlier that I was going to give my most honest opinion on TubeBuddy. I like to give a product at least 30 days or until I am completely satisfied with any sort of result before I make a professional opinion.

So far, I really find the tools useful.

1. I have been idiotically going through all of my videos and fixing my description constantly, so the bulk action works for me.
2. The keyword search is very helpful. It has brought up more traffic to my channel and my blog as well. I was using Google keyword planners before this and it can become uhh overbearing haha

Overall, I have seen a spike in view time and I've been uploading at the same pace as I have been since I started rebranding so yeah, I can say that I am glad that I found you guys. Kudos and keep up the good work!

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Glad you're finding these tools of use!

I can agree with you on the bulk tools. I have over 500 videos and I don't have time to look through every one of them to check if they got a dead link or not XD

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Okay, so if anyone follows my 'profile status updates' then you would know that I've mentioned earlier that I was going to give my most honest opinion on TubeBuddy. I like to give a product at least 30 days or until I am completely satisfied with any sort of result before I make a professional opinion.

So far, I really find the tools useful.

1. I have been idiotically going through all of my videos and fixing my description constantly, so the bulk action works for me.
2. The keyword search is very helpful. It has brought up more traffic to my channel and my blog as well. I was using Google keyword planners before this and it can become uhh overbearing haha

Overall, I have seen a spike in view time and I've been uploading at the same pace as I have been since I started rebranding so yeah, I can say that I am glad that I found you guys. Kudos and keep up the good work!
Awesome to here! What level of TubeBuddy are you? :)