Bug YT beta question

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I have been playing around with the YT beta (I love their analytics). TubeBuddy supports parts of it now, which is great, but I have a question about comment management. In the classic YT there is a TB pulldown menu for comment sorting (not replied, has question etc). In YT beta that is missing from the comment page. Should TB put us into classic for that? Like it does for playlists etc. I know it is a work in progress... and I appreciate all the work... just thought I would ask.

Untitled-2.jpg

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I have been playing around with the YT beta (I love their analytics). TubeBuddy supports parts of it now, which is great, but I have a question about comment management. In the classic YT there is a TB pulldown menu for comment sorting (not replied, has question etc). In YT beta that is missing from the comment page. Should TB put us into classic for that? Like it does for playlists etc. I know it is a work in progress... and I appreciate all the work... just thought I would ask.

View attachment 2450
I'll bring it up, but I know they're working on the beta ATM

Carlos Pacheco

TubeBuddy User
trulyinc.com
I'm not fully sold on the new YT studio.
- I haven't tested it but it seems to be RAM suck
- There seems to be a lot of missing TB features, suggested keywords being a major one as well as thumbnail creator which often forces me to go back to classic
- I do enjoy the real-time video analytics and how it compares to overall channel performance
- Seems like every other day there are new features that are migrated/added, at this point I'm guessing March might be time when all features are transferred.

As a TB user, I'm looking forward to having them all working with the new studio.

OP
OP
Tito Tim

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I know YT is working on the beta and making a lot of improvements. But... TB has to wait for YT to be mostly done with a section before coding for the new changes. Before the new studio goes live YT can still switch up stuff and make a lot of TB work go down the drain. (they can do it after it goes live too ha ha)

The only language I know anymore is C++ and I have seen one small change here can make big differences elsewhere. Been on some git projects that had some bad turns...

No idea what language they use online these days (I used to do HTML and a little Java, but them days are long gone).