• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question Does anyone take public transit?

Chase Charaba

TubeBuddy Pro
When I lived in Washington state, I used to drive to Tacoma and then take the light rail into downtown. It was fun. Now I don't have any mass transit where I live, except buses and the commuter rail that goes to SLC a few times a day from one of the nearby towns. If light rail or streetcars existed in my area, I'd use them.

Reactions: Andrew

Aaron

Took the train on Saturday down to Santa Clarita to help a friend video the delivery of his new car... With gas prices in California being the highest in the nation right now I'm happy to have access to cheap public transit. Filling a tank is around $100 right now here...

Kazroceliam

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Unfortunately I have to almost every day. I get the bus to work and back providing that I'm working a shift where I finish before 10:30pm. I hate it so much, they're never on time and always packed, need to learn how to drive ASAP but I'm too afraid

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I use to catch the bus back when I was in Florida and my vehicle was broken. My wife took the train to work. But its been years since we were on one, there's no public transportation here in this small town.