Vlog Channel Any Golf Vloggers???

The Weekend Hack

New User
Subscriber Goal
Im Ben aka the Weekend Hack. Run a channel with over 300 subscribers, 36k views. Also I am part of a group called the Hack Pack, which is similar golf vloggers located in the United States and United Kingdom, 5 total channels, 2600 total subscribers, and approaching a million total views as a group.

I am mid thirties, looking for other vloggers for collaborations. I'm in the midwest (Ohio). If you're interested, check out my channel www.youtube.com/theweekendhack , send me a message via my email theweekendhack@gmail.com . I do golf vlogs, as well as daily vlogs.

OP
OP
The Weekend Hack

The Weekend Hack

New User
Subscriber Goal
I don't play golf, but I can see that as a great YouTube channel, lots of directions to go in.
subbed your channel. I also fish up north of columbus in some smaller rivers. Haven't featured any fishing yet. But I can appreciate the sport. It was what I did before I started golfing in 2017.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't golf, but you reminded me of a certain golf youtuber who was on this forum some times ago. I seem to be unable to find him, but there is @uptoscratchgolf who does golf vlogs xD

OP
OP
The Weekend Hack

The Weekend Hack

New User
Subscriber Goal
I don't golf, but you reminded me of a certain golf youtuber who was on this forum some times ago. I seem to be unable to find him, but there is @uptoscratchgolf who does golf vlogs xD
i know up to scratch golf. I hooked them up with another golf vlogging team near them.
The golf community on youtube is a rather small niche.

Why I'm trying to break out of golf vlogging and into daily vlogging. Easier said than done!!!

Thanks for the info tho. Really appreciate it!

OP
OP
The Weekend Hack

The Weekend Hack

New User
Subscriber Goal
Just a lil update. Guess it was Feb when I joined tube buddy. Lil more than 60 days on tube buddy my current channel stats..

484 subscribers
61k views

Def seen considerable growth in the last 60 days. Really looking forward to the next year