Vlog Channel Hey O I'm Ben aka The Weekend Hack

The Weekend Hack

Newbie Member
Hey what's up? I'm Ben, mid thirties guy from the midwest and I'm a vlogger who happens to golf. Golf is still a major focus of my channel, but I'm slowly transitioning out of golf vlogging and into daily vlogging, golf vlog related rants, reviews and other general life stuff. Youtube is only a hobby to me and I create content I enjoy in the hopes others will enjoy it as well.

I actually discovered Tube Buddy while doing an investigative report. What's the chances. Figured it can't hurt. Tube buddy seems great to help me with tags related to my channel as well as generally understanding all the tools available to help my channel grow. I upload a daily style vlog every Monday around 8pm EST, and I try to upload another video each Thursday. My schedule increases as golf season starts.

Check out my channel www.youtube.com/theweekendhack

Last edited:
Reactions: kunicross

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Welcome to the community. We actually have another member who has a Golf YT channel. They do comedy skits while they golf. They're actually quite funny.

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome to the community!

@BraveStarrTG I never realized we already had a golf vlogger in our midst - guess I don't pay enough merit to the introduction section since there are too many only show once people or one line introductions.

Reactions: BraveStarrTG
OP
OP
The Weekend Hack

The Weekend Hack

Newbie Member

@BraveStarrTG I never realized we already had a golf vlogger in our midst - guess I don't pay enough merit to the introduction section since there are too many only show once people or one line introductions.
I guarantee I'll be around!! I'm no one and show. Really trying to learn the end and outs and give youtube a good honest try

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
I guarantee I'll be around!! I'm no one and show. Really trying to learn the end and outs and give youtube a good honest try
Dont worry, were all creators here so a certain level of narcissistic self promotion is kind of expected. ;)

Just give any bigger group of creators a space where they can promote themselves without limitations and watch what happens. Its really eye-opening - like the one time I stayed sober at the army!

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game

I tend to overload myself when I join a new forum, always paying attention to all the new posts. I am a chatterbox by nature thus why I am always looking for something to read and respond to. I don't have FB, Twitter is not much of a place for chatting and G+ is going away in a couple of months so I need a new place to chat it up. LOL.