• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Question How often do you live stream?

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
I've been trying to do a live stream every week. Let me ask: How often do you live stream? I'm thinking of doing a live stream maybe once or twice per month instead of every week.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I have such an irregular schedule when it comes to livestreaming. One month, I'll get into it and I'll stream once a month. Then I just forget about it xD Afterwards, I remember how fun it was to livestream and I get back into it. Rinse and repeat.

I am going to start livestreaming every week within this month (and the next).

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Damon

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
One of the ongoing struggles I have is my hero content drives my channel. It's takes a long, long time to produce that content, from planning a trip, writing a story, filming, editing, color correcting and grading because I want them to be like little independent documentary films. No surprise that's exactly what my audience wants to watch.

I've done tutorials for many years, but those tutorials by comparison don't do much for my channel. So I wonder if I should reduce the tutorials and do more live streams or give the high production value content top priority no matter what?

Live streams are easy because All I have to do is hit the button and hang out and talk shop with the fellas.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
I've been wanting to do livestreams for a while now. But I didn't have the hardware to livestream and game at the same time. My new laptop has the potential but its harder to do with a single screen, not to mention some games don't play well with standard streaming settings in OBS. Once I do I plan on streaming a few times a week but I don't want it to interfere with my YT channel productions.

Reactions: Damon