• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What Are You Currently Playing?

TanookiAlex

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Currently playing Shovel Knight! I am in love with the game. The graphics have charm, and for $20 bucks, its a great deal.

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Currently playing Shovel Knight! I am in love with the game. The graphics have charm, and for $20 bucks, its a great deal.
Same. It's actually a great game with a good storyline. They used to have it where you could only play by amiibo, but that quickly changed once they realised that it would be scarce. That amiibo is still on my wishlist though.

They do support 2 player multiplayer except that the bosses have double the health to make it fair. I think it's fair for that reason. The game is difficult, but can be done. You don't lose lives, but some of your gold gets into a flying bag when dead and you must trace your steps to retrieve the gold. If you fail to get it, it's gone.

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
*sigh* Unfortunately, I got back into the Sims 4 >.> Haha, still a fun game.

What are you currently playing?
Games i'm currently playing are surviv.io, Super Mario the lost levels (which, i've only screamed 40 times because of it) , shovel night, and that old copy of Double Dragon which has a 50/50 chance of working.
On a side note though, i may have to clean it with rubbing alcohol again.

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Games i'm currently playing are surviv.io, Super Mario the lost levels (which, i've only screamed 40 times because of it) , shovel night, and that old copy of Double Dragon which has a 50/50 chance of working.
On a side note though, i may have to clean it with rubbing alcohol again.
Oh, is Super Mario the lost level a hacked game? I remember seeing it and it looked extremely difficult >_<

Bitbat

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Oh, is Super Mario the lost level a hacked game? I remember seeing it and it looked extremely difficult >_<
It is extremely difficult. It was the japanese version , also known as the original super mario brothers 2. It is available on the famicon and the all stars snes cartridge. Because it was too difficult, they did not release it for american audiences and instead released the one where you throw vegetables to defeat enemies.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Pokemon GO (level 38)
Jurassic World Alive (level 11 I think)
Minecraft (hangs head in shame :p)
Tuber Simulator

I got a lot of random mobile games I like to check out and casually play as well.

Gotta hurry up and play DOOM so I can get it off my harddrive. it's taking 80gb I could be using for editing :p, and going to leap into Apex Legends soon I think :)

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Pokemon GO (level 38)
Jurassic World Alive (level 11 I think)
Minecraft (hangs head in shame :p)
Tuber Simulator

I got a lot of random mobile games I like to check out and casually play as well.

Gotta hurry up and play DOOM so I can get it off my harddrive. it's taking 80gb I could be using for editing :p, and going to leap into Apex Legends soon I think :)
Honestly, I feel like I could get back to MC pretty easy, but I'm always trying to add mods into it and everything just crash and burn lol

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, I feel like I could get back to MC pretty easy, but I'm always trying to add mods into it and everything just crash and burn lol
I LOVE the mods, and now that I have a faster computer (granted, it's 2 years old, but I don't think the requirements for Minecraft ever get too taxing compared to the hardware) I love the textures and shaders. Unfortunately they did a complete overhaul with the coding in the recent versions, so a lot of mods and shaders don't work for new updates anymore :(

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
The once I currently play the most is Football Manager 2019 and Europa Universalis 4. But when Imperator Rome is released later this month it will probably take over most of my spare time.