• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

What Are You Currently Playing?

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Gosh, I have so many games (considering I have a gaming channel, lol) that I still play. it might actually be easier to share a screenshot of my steam account. LOL

At the moment I play PUBg mostly. I'm gonna give Apex Legends a try and I just got the invite to play The Division 2 Private Beta for tomorrow. But I have several games I will be trying out to upload reviews on my gaming channel soon.

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I hope you made me!!! :D

Currently on my list of games I'm playing is Overwatch, GTA, Anthem (Soon) and The new Ace Combat :heart_eyes:

I heard you can get Anthem with Origin's Premium Access. I may just consider it since with Premium I get a ton of other games, including Sims 4 which my wife likes.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I heard you can get Anthem with Origin's Premium Access. I may just consider it since with Premium I get a ton of other games, including Sims 4 which my wife likes.

You do, and you get it early... If it wasn't for the fact I hate EA and their money grabbing techniques I'd get Premium just for Anthem.

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My brother in law had a free total war Warhammer 2 steam code so that's up now.

Also I have a whole lot of games I bought in steam sales waiting to be played - but I'm thinking about maybe trying my hand in the streaming game so if havent touched them. Valkyra chronicles 4, Xcom 2, Witcher 3 to name a few - but I bought myself a (way too loud) new computer on Monday so maybe we are going somewhere. (guess the internet connection might be the bottleneck through.)

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
On PC - Guild Wars 2, and YouTube editing (is that not a game?)
PS3 - South Park Stick of Truth, Dragon Age, and Uncharted 3. Need to try God of War one of these days...

I am so far behind on games ha ha

OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I hope you made me!!! :D

Currently on my list of games I'm playing is Overwatch, GTA, Anthem (Soon) and The new Ace Combat :heart_eyes:
Consider the fact that I'm planning on starting a dungeon and gathering slaves... uhh... yeah, sure. I'll make a sim of you. I've been hearing how much you love Anthem, though I've been seeing videos that is on the opposite spectrum xP

Gosh, I have so many games (considering I have a gaming channel, lol) that I still play. it might actually be easier to share a screenshot of my steam account. LOL

At the moment I play PUBg mostly. I'm gonna give Apex Legends a try and I just got the invite to play The Division 2 Private Beta for tomorrow. But I have several games I will be trying out to upload reviews on my gaming channel soon.
I'm not really into shooter type games, but I am interested in The Division 2. Let me know how the private beta goes :]

My brother in law had a free total war Warhammer 2 steam code so that's up now.

Also I have a whole lot of games I bought in steam sales waiting to be played - but I'm thinking about maybe trying my hand in the streaming game so if havent touched them. Valkyra chronicles 4, Xcom 2, Witcher 3 to name a few - but I bought myself a (way too loud) new computer on Monday so maybe we are going somewhere. (guess the internet connection might be the bottleneck through.)
:thinking::thinking: I haven't gotten to the latest Valkyria yet, and I don't know what happened to my Witcher 3 copy (I swear I bought it on PS4 and I just can't find it lol). Loud computer? I can kinda relate. My fan goes above and beyond when I turn on the simplest game xD

On PC - Guild Wars 2, and YouTube editing (is that not a game?)
PS3 - South Park Stick of Truth, Dragon Age, and Uncharted 3. Need to try God of War one of these days...

I am so far behind on games ha ha
Guild Wars 2? Haha, that's dope. I haven't played that game in a long time (not after they made the base game free).
How are you liking Stick of Truth? I personally enjoyed Fractured But Whole a lot more because of its tactical movement. I have yet to do my third playthrough because I accidently deleted my save and I'm still weeping about it :weary_face:

Fallout 2 and Far cry 3! I should get back into the sims, but I know there is work to be done haha!
So does this mean you're gonna do an entire playthrough of Fallout 3 afterwards? :thinking:
I try not to get into the sims too much because I know it's just gonna take over my life. They have a mod where you can have a career as a Youtuber. Why even do Youtube when you can live out your life in the Sims?

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
:thinking::thinking: I haven't gotten to the latest Valkyria yet, and I don't know what happened to my Witcher 3 copy (I swear I bought it on PS4 and I just can't find it lol). Loud computer? I can kinda relate. My fan goes above and beyond when I turn on the simplest game xD
I absolutely loved part one - I had the PSP one (2?) found it a bit sad they moved fully to the platform - never really saw anything from part 3 - guess that was PS Vita. Part 4 was on quite substantial sale just a short time after it was release

So does this mean you're gonna do an entire playthrough of Fallout 3 afterwards? :thinking:
I try not to get into the sims too much because I know it's just gonna take over my life. They have a mod where you can have a career as a Youtuber. Why even do Youtube when you can live out your life in the Sims?

Hm reminds me I could do another 20 hour Rim World session...

Reactions: TubeBuddy
OP
OP
Ikerot

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I absolutely loved part one - I had the PSP one (2?) found it a bit sad they moved fully to the platform - never really saw anything from part 3 - guess that was PS Vita. Part 4 was on quite substantial sale just a short time after it was release
Hm reminds me I could do another 20 hour Rim World session...
I played the third game on an emulator (it was a fan translation) and I enjoyed it. It did go full anime on us lol

I thought about buying Rim World, but I'm a bit intimidated by it >.>

Reactions: kunicross

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
X-plane. It's a long time flight simulator made by x-military pilots as I understand. The pro version is 85% of the realism that the Boeing simulator has in their factories and flight training.

I'm also playing a game called Hex Commander. It's one of these medieval Lord of the Rings type games.

Reactions: kunicross

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
X-plane. It's a long time flight simulator made by x-military pilots as I understand. The pro version is 85% of the realism that the Boeing simulator has in their factories and flight training.

I'm also playing a game called Hex Commander. It's one of these medieval Lord of the Rings type games.

Been hearing a lot of X-Plane.. might need to look into it. I've used Microsoft's Flight Simulator for years :D!

Reactions: kunicross and Damon

kunicross

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I played the third game on an emulator (it was a fan translation) and I enjoyed it. It did go full anime on us lol

I thought about buying Rim World, but I'm a bit intimidated by it >.>

Wasn't the first part kinda full anime? I think it's the game I got my fondest memorys on the ps3 from, I hope part 4 is about as good but the big sales should be a warning to myself I guess. (tested my streaming setup yesterday with my brother)

For Rimworld the developer seemed to be a nice guy so I bought it way back before it even showed up on steam, I guess the pace is somehow to slow so you sink hours and hours into it, it's really kinda like the "just one more turn" all-nighters decades back but in real time.

Also it has a bit of a balance problem in my mind where you never quite get the balance between too easy and too frustrating hard but maybe I'm just a bad player. ;)

BraveStar

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I had not been playing my games intensely as I had before for the past 4 months. I just played a random game a little bit from time to time. But these past few days I started playing PUBg again and am having lots of fun with it.

Rosswen

I had not been playing my games intensely as I had before for the past 4 months. I just played a random game a little bit from time to time. But these past few days I started playing PUBg again and am having lots of fun with it.
Oh another PUBG lover is here...:cool:

Reactions: BraveStar