• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Educational Looking for millennials to interview about YouTube

Johnsoncr

New User
Hi all-
My name is Caroline and I am a senior in college. I am conducting a study on millennial's opinions of YouTubers and their promotional videos. I am looking for millennials between the ages 22-38 to interview about YouTube micro-celebrities (people famous solely off of YouTube). The interview would just be about 30 minutes. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hi all-
My name is Caroline and I am a senior in college. I am conducting a study on millennial's opinions of YouTubers and their promotional videos. I am looking for millennials between the ages 22-38 to interview about YouTube micro-celebrities (people famous solely off of YouTube). The interview would just be about 30 minutes. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks.
Sure why not!

KristenCallaway

New User
excuse the mistakes im running out but i can help. ttys.
Lol I just made the cut off at 38 so I get crap from both generations;) Im a Coca Cola Scholar starting a super confidential YT project soon and have 2 young kids so Ive logged way too many hours into online videos and all that crap lol to not offer my assistance with your project- let me tell you. I'm a comic writer tho and so a bit nuts as well as a bonified legit registered Scholar;) oh and I went to USC film school 2 so I'm warning you now that I may not be the run of the mill interview candidate for you... but then again maybe thats who youre looking for. i have 30 minutes if you do. Email me or FB friend or msg me if you are in a rush I get those alerts more reliably and I'm around later tonight and at a few points these next few days. Next week im legit fully booked to the point of having to cut out sleep cuz i have partners in CA and HI and i'm in IN. Good luck regardless!

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Couple of questions:
How do you technically plan to make the interview? (Skype, discord etc.)
How / which data do you want to use. (video, audio, transcript in a dissertation?)
Are you only interested in the US demographic or might international participation help?

I'm 36 and interested - just if you are on the west coast doing a interview could get a bit more difficult due to the different time zones.

Reactions: Johnsoncr
OP
OP
Johnsoncr

Johnsoncr

New User
Couple of questions:
How do you technically plan to make the interview? (Skype, discord etc.)
How / which data do you want to use. (video, audio, transcript in a dissertation?)
Are you only interested in the US demographic or might international participation help?

I'm 36 and interested - just if you are on the west coast doing a interview could get a bit more difficult due to the different time zones.
Hi-
Thank you for showing interest in the interview. The interview can be done via phone call. All of this is stated in the consent form I am sending each participant prior to the interview, but I will be recording the audio of the interview, transcribing it, and using it in the write-up of my study. International participation would be great as well! I am on the East Coast in America so EST. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks again, Caroline.

Reactions: Ikerot and Andrew