• Guest - TubeBuddy now has a BLOG! Click Here to learn more!

Entertainment Channel GEORGE IS IN DA HOUSE!

George97Hudson

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Hello Everyone!
I am here to grow in the community and hoping to meet some really awesome people! So let's get to it!

Your name/alias: George Hudson/George Hudson Games
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy!?: I came across the forum when searching around the web for good communities to join. I want to try and build a really nice community together and thought this would be a great place to start.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started my YouTube channel because I have always enjoyed creating memories and entertaining people and with YouTube I can do both. I can capture all my favourite moments and make it in a way where it entertains the world!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run two different channels, I have my Main (vlogging) channel and also a gaming channel (started this recently). The idea of two channels is because I didn't want to be making the same content over and over but didn't feel like gaming would fit on my channel where all the videos are vlogs.
How frequently do you upload?: I am going to try and upload at least 3 times a week on both channels.
What are your hobbies?: Where do I begin. Obviously gaming is one have enjoyed playing games since I was about 10 years old. Photography has become a massive part of my life in the past 5-6 months and I also love to play the drums. I am in a band with the company I work for and love doing live gigs for my colleagues and family.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to be able to make money out of doing something I love. To be able to not be stuck behind a desk all day and to be doings something different. I would love to be able to make money from entertaining people. Wether that is through YouTube or playing my drums!

So that is it from me, very brief description of myself but it sums me up pretty well I feel. Would love to meet you all and get to know you more and who knows even maybe collab on a few projects in the future.

Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pXu0Ep5ljfBjygZLX-Wwg?view_as=subscriber (Main Channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pXu0Ep5ljfBjygZLX-Wwg?view_as=subscriber (Gaming Channel)

Social Media Links:
twitter.com/georgestweeters

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hello Everyone!
I am here to grow in the community and hoping to meet some really awesome people! So let's get to it!

Your name/alias: George Hudson/George Hudson Games
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy!?: I came across the forum when searching around the web for good communities to join. I want to try and build a really nice community together and thought this would be a great place to start.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started my YouTube channel because I have always enjoyed creating memories and entertaining people and with YouTube I can do both. I can capture all my favourite moments and make it in a way where it entertains the world!
What kind of channel do you run?: I run two different channels, I have my Main (vlogging) channel and also a gaming channel (started this recently). The idea of two channels is because I didn't want to be making the same content over and over but didn't feel like gaming would fit on my channel where all the videos are vlogs.
How frequently do you upload?: I am going to try and upload at least 3 times a week on both channels.
What are your hobbies?: Where do I begin. Obviously gaming is one have enjoyed playing games since I was about 10 years old. Photography has become a massive part of my life in the past 5-6 months and I also love to play the drums. I am in a band with the company I work for and love doing live gigs for my colleagues and family.
What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to be able to make money out of doing something I love. To be able to not be stuck behind a desk all day and to be doings something different. I would love to be able to make money from entertaining people. Wether that is through YouTube or playing my drums!

So that is it from me, very brief description of myself but it sums me up pretty well I feel. Would love to meet you all and get to know you more and who knows even maybe collab on a few projects in the future.

Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pXu0Ep5ljfBjygZLX-Wwg?view_as=subscriber (Main Channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6pXu0Ep5ljfBjygZLX-Wwg?view_as=subscriber (Gaming Channel)

Social Media Links:
twitter.com/georgestweeters
Welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! :D

Reactions: George97Hudson

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking bit as a fellow new Youtuber who also has long periods of breaks between videos, may I ask why you went so long without uploading? I had personal issues that kept me from following up on my channel. Was just curious to see why others have the same issue.

OP
OP
George97Hudson

George97Hudson

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the community! Cool to see someone new with a passion for Photography :)! What kinds of things do you typically shoot?
Anything and everything really, like taking nature shots, random street shots and shots of my puppy :) All good fun to do. Not really a portrait guy or setup photo's I like to take natural shots when people aren't expecting it.

OP
OP
George97Hudson

George97Hudson

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User
Welcome to the forum. I hope you don't mind me asking bit as a fellow new Youtuber who also has long periods of breaks between videos, may I ask why you went so long without uploading? I had personal issues that kept me from following up on my channel. Was just curious to see why others have the same issue.
Same really, personal reasons, had a lot going on at work that I needed to focus on so that was really important to me

Reactions: BraveStarrTG