YouTube News How do you add links to your channel?

Zebra Wheelie

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have done this before but it was a while ago and I've forgotten how to do it.:sleeping:

How do you link your social media accounts to your channel?

Paul

TubeBuddy Legend
texturemaster.com
Subscriber Goal
I have done this before but it was a while ago and I've forgotten how to do it.:sleeping:

How do you link your social media accounts to your channel?
Go to your main channel page (must be in customize channel mode) > click on "About" > scroll to the last section of that page "Links" > Click on the little "Pencil icon" that appears when you hover over the right side of the Links box > Paste your social media urls in the provided boxes. I hope this helps.

OP
OP
Zebra Wheelie

Zebra Wheelie

New User
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Go to your main channel page (must be in customize channel mode) > click on "About" > scroll to the last section of that page "Links" > Click on the little "Pencil icon" that appears when you hover over the right side of the Links box > Paste your social media urls in the provided boxes. I hope this helps.
Thanks.

GrantWilson

New User
Paul said:
Go to your main channel page (must be in customize channel mode) > click on "About" > scroll to the last section of that page "Links" > Click on the little "Pencil icon" that appears when you hover over the right side of the Links box > Paste your essay writer for hire social media urls in the provided boxes. I hope this helps.

Hello Paul,

I did just like you said. Everything was saved. But later I created a Facebook Page and wanted to add it as well. It wasn't saved though. I got an error about duplicate social media accounts. How can I save both: my profile and my page? Thanks.

Grant

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal

Hello Paul,

I did just like you said. Everything was saved. But later I created a Facebook Page and wanted to add it as well. It wasn't saved though. I got an error about duplicate social media accounts. How can I save both: my profile and my page? Thanks.

Grant
I've never seen this, but will look into this!