• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Question HOW DO I GET MORE SUBSCRIBERS?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I would want to have more subscribers, how do i do that?
Short answer: Create searchable content that people are getting value from!

Long answer: You need to remember that people subscribe to things that change their lives in positive way. What do I get from YOUR channel? Entertainment, Education, a break from reality? What value are you bringing? Why YOUR Channel? Answer those questions, then it comes to finding content you love making and STICKING to it.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Short answer: Create searchable content that people are getting value from!

Long answer: You need to remember that people subscribe to things that change their lives in positive way. What do I get from YOUR channel? Entertainment, Education, a break from reality? What value are you bringing? Why YOUR Channel? Answer those questions, then it comes to finding content you love making and STICKING to it.
Or you can also sell your soul to Satan. That always work, although people seem to keep dying at the age of 27 :thinking:

On a serious note, don't think about subscribers. I see that you've started your channel a week ago and you only have six videos up. Look at your channel like a portfolio. If someone find your channel and they see you've only got a handful of videos up, there's not a lot of selection for them to choose from. You'll get subscribers as you build up your portfolio :]

jy95

Newbie Member
Or you can also sell your soul to Satan. That always work, although people seem to keep dying at the age of 27 :thinking:]
Lol : It reminds me these reality show stars that did stupid stuff on Youtube just to be famous ^^
Ask yourself this : What do I offer that others don't ?