• Guest - we're building a commmunity team! Click Here to learn more!

Community Does anyone else have multiple channels?

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I run three channels, and I wanted to know if anyone else has multiple channels? If so, what are they about!

Mine are TubeBuddy, Andrew Kan, and WeKanGame!

REMINDER, NO ADVERTISING.

BraveStarrTG

TubeBuddy User
I have my main gaming channel and decided to start a new one for my vlogs after some advice from Nick Nimmin. Both are on hold at the moment but that's what I plan on working on once I get my channels going again.

kunicross

TubeBuddy User
I did seperate my channels into languages instead of topics- I have my main English channel which I mostly speak for here my secondary German channel who might overtake my English one (views are about exactly the same but I have much higher watch time in German / 2 times the subs in English)

And the 3rd channel is in portuguese (do Brasil) but I only made 3 videos there so far, fairly inactive that one. (my portuguese is just too bad to really deal with sophisticated comments)

In the End I'm way to flippant and lazy to make a new channel every time I switch topics for a while - I'm currently thinking of maybe creating a 4th channel for Gaming/lifestreaming stuff but I'm still to lazy to set up open broadcaster and also not sure if my hardware can manage that.

Greneey

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I do have multiple Channels.
  • GreenBox - My international (main) channel
  • Greneey - My Swiss channel
  • CoasterTalk - A Channel I have to re-launch in a few weeks (all about rollercoasters (GER))
  • Der Werwal - This was an experimental channel where I tested a way to gain clicks and high view-times. (1x 3 - 6sec video a Day about a dead joke (GER))
I also do have two more channels one of which belong to the company I work for and the other to an organisation I do ambassador work for.
10 years of YouTube has left its mark I guess! :D

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I have mulitple channels aswell, it's so hard to keep up with everything. (600k subs in total)
THat's also part of the fun challenge!

I do have multiple Channels.
  • GreenBox - My international (main) channel
  • Greneey - My Swiss channel
  • CoasterTalk - A Channel I have to re-launch in a few weeks (all about rollercoasters (GER))
  • Der Werwal - This was an experimental channel where I tested a way to gain clicks and high view-times. (1x 3 - 6sec video a Day about a dead joke (GER))
I also do have two more channels one of which belong to the company I work for and the other to an organisation I do ambassador work for.
10 years of YouTube has left its mark I guess! :D

That's awesome! :D

I did seperate my channels into languages instead of topics- I have my main English channel which I mostly speak for here my secondary German channel who might overtake my English one (views are about exactly the same but I have much higher watch time in German / 2 times the subs in English)

And the 3rd channel is in portuguese (do Brasil) but I only made 3 videos there so far, fairly inactive that one. (my portuguese is just too bad to really deal with sophisticated comments)

In the End I'm way to flippant and lazy to make a new channel every time I switch topics for a while - I'm currently thinking of maybe creating a 4th channel for Gaming/lifestreaming stuff but I'm still to lazy to set up open broadcaster and also not sure if my hardware can manage that.
I never knew about all of your channels :O

I have my main gaming channel and decided to start a new one for my vlogs after some advice from Nick Nimmin. Both are on hold at the moment but that's what I plan on working on once I get my channels going again.
That's solid advice, and has worked well for me!

Aaron

Verified Professional
I actually have 4 channels (only 2 that are still used) beside the few clients channels I manage
BecomeAPrime (my main channel)
one for my editing projects (a lot of client projects go unlisted on there)
my oldest channel back from 07 where I talked about programing and server emulation
old Blackout Media Network channel that houses our old shows (and oddly enough still receives attention) I'm actually heavily debating moving the tutorials I recorded on this channel over to my channel.

Chase Charaba

TubeBuddy User
I have many channels, although most them aren't used anymore. Some of the channels are just ideas with no uploads at this point that my brother and I had, but hopefully we can launch them soon.

• Chase Charaba - my main channel and the only one that I upload to regularly. On this channel I focus on vlogs, tutorials, and short films.
  • Freak Shack Gaming - a gaming channel my brother and I started a few years ago, but abandoned. We returned to it a few months back and did some live streams, but we haven't figured out what we want to film next
  • Brainiac Boys - a channel my brother and I started and haven't really used. We have 1 video on it, and dozens of unfulfilled ideas.
  • Alpine Visuals - I have a few drone videos on it. I'll probably end of deleting it now that since creating the channel and associated social media accounts a company called that has emerged.
  • Chase Charaba Writes - a channel dedicated to my fiction writing. I have a few videos on it, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.
There are a few others out there too, but they've all been discontinued or forgotten, including my first channel back in 2011. My main channel is really my only focus, but if my brother and I can get one of our others going, that will be fun.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I have one main channel and the other rest are inactive lol. I usually don't have enough material for the other channels, but I'm planning on making a new channel that's separate from my main channel so I can post whatever I want without much repercussion to my main.