Lifestyle Channel Looking For Collabs :)

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hiiii! I am a small YouTuber that's lookin' for some YouTube buddies!!

Topic: Beauty, DIY/Hack, Vlog, Lifestyle stuff

Virtual collabs ONLY please

email address: mabel.riley05@gmail.com

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8SDbUH_y3leATrrYzrj3FA
What's your idea to do collab-wise?

I guess the biggest hindrance would be that you (your channel at least) are very new to YouTube and most people who are a longer on the platform do realize that most people drop out after a couple of months so that might lead to some reluctance to invest time into you (also a thing to keep in mind if you do collab with people in the same situation that it's very likley you'll be the only one in that network still active after a year or such.

The best would be if you have a concert idea wich is very easy and low effort to do for other creators to join in - like a video where you want snippets from other creators let's say how to say good morning all the world over or such a thing.

OP
OP
mabelrae

mabelrae

New User
What's your idea to do collab-wise?

I guess the biggest hindrance would be that you (your channel at least) are very new to YouTube and most people who are a longer on the platform do realize that most people drop out after a couple of months so that might lead to some reluctance to invest time into you (also a thing to keep in mind if you do collab with people in the same situation that it's very likley you'll be the only one in that network still active after a year or such.

The best would be if you have a concert idea wich is very easy and low effort to do for other creators to join in - like a video where you want snippets from other creators let's say how to say good morning all the world over or such a thing.

You are right. I guess I would rather just put it out there (like a collab, or a video) than wait till I think it is a "good time". But realize that the channels small, like me, and that is what I was looking for.

Having a low effort collab is a really good idea, and thanks for sharing it with me! :)