• Guest NEW FORUM SECTION! Click Here to learn more!

Community should i join a network to earn$$$?

jazzzmine

New User
hi i need some help guys! should i join this freedom network? https://www.freedom.tm/via/TheBreakdown can i make money from this? i wasn't approved to have ads with YouTube adsense program because i got some violent animation videos but iam getting alot of views 200k month but not earning no money :( and animation is hard work. i got nothing to lose by joining a network since you tube don't wanna monetize my videos but any advice on this would be great thanks guys and girls

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
hi i need some help guys! should i join this freedom network? https://www.freedom.tm/via/TheBreakdown can i make money from this? i wasn't approved to have ads with YouTube adsense program because i got some violent animation videos but iam getting alot of views 200k month but not earning no money :( and animation is hard work. i got nothing to lose by joining a network since you tube don't wanna monetize my videos but any advice on this would be great thanks guys and girls
I'd say if you are going to go for a network, go with one with a fair cut, and remember that even if a video gets demonetized a network can't help you much.

Soure: I worked for a network :)

OP
OP
jazzzmine

jazzzmine

New User
I'd say if you are going to go for a network, go with one with a fair cut, and remember that even if a video gets demonetized a network can't help you much.

hi Andrew! do you know any good networks? you tube didn't approve my channel to run ads but can a network allow ads still?

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro

Will you even get into any (good) networks today if you are not already in the YPP?
(The once I saw where like whenever you drop out of the partner program you drop out of the network as well.)

I would move the problematic content to a secondary channel and re-apply to the YPP I guess that is a more solid approach.

Damon

TubeBuddy Pro
Stay away from networks all together. Find other way to generate revenue. Can you offer animation services for pay? Can you set up a Patreon account? Can you teach a class(es) on animation and charge $500 a head? Can you do what Kunicross says and offload the problematic footage to a second channel and clean up your current channel?

You have plenty of options. A network is not a silver bullet, Excalibur or some magic talisman that will open a vault and pour out money. You have to think of your Youtube channel as a business. All businesses have to change their business model and adapt to the marketplace. If you content is not valuable to YouTube becasue of violence or whatever, you will need to change and adapt.

In other words the answer is not in some organization, bureaucracy or system that will fix everything for you. The answer is "within" you. You have to take a machete and hack another path.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Will you even get into any (good) networks today if you are not already in the YPP?
(The once I saw where like whenever you drop out of the partner program you drop out of the network as well.)

I would move the problematic content to a secondary channel and re-apply to the YPP I guess that is a more solid approach.
I can vouch for that. I got dropped from my network because of that (well, technically it was the whole "under 500 subs" thing. I can still use their benefits lol)

Tj Alex

New User
first, you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of views of previous year. Then youtube will review your status and confirm you. Your channel must have YPP status approved only then you can ever apply MCN. Your channel must have youtube monetize enabled before you even get MCN.

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
first, you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of views of previous year. Then youtube will review your status and confirm you. Your channel must have YPP status approved only then you can ever apply MCN. Your channel must have youtube monetize enabled before you even get MCN.
All true!