Service Sowhart's Services - Affordable GFX [YouTube Banners, Logos, Profile Pictures and More]

Sowhart

Newbie Member
Hello, I'm an aspiring Graphics Designer that really enjoys creating GFX whether that is Graphics for myself or for other people and I recently created a Portfolio that I'd love to expand by creating more Graphics for people that are maybe looking for stuff.

In terms of what GFX I make, I offer:
- YouTube. Twitch, Twitter Banners
- Video & Stream Overlays [including end cards, offline screens etc.]
- Thumbnail Overlays
- Profile Pictures
- Twitch Panels
- Logos

NOTE: For things such as what to include on Profile Pictures and/or Banners, I don't create avatars / stills of the like so if that is something you want put onto any GFX then I'd advise having an image ready for me to use for what you are wanting.

I aim to communicate well with customers by getting all the details of what they want, agreeing on the price and then I make sure that a customer is happy with their products before giving it to them. I offer revisions of work should you feel like something could be changed afterwards. Revisions are currently free but I might have a limit on how many times I might revisions. I also aim to do my best with finishing a customers work in a decent time (can range to a few days depending on the overall commission) although depending on if I have a large work load / having multiple commissions at one given time, it might take me a bit longer to get round to finishing your commissions but I will still do my best to finish it as soon as possible.

Currently I only accept Paypal payments as I don't use anything else.

Best places to contact me are:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sowhart (Preferably over DM's)
Email: sowhartyt@gmail.com

Here are a few example's of my work and you can find more of my work on my portfolio here: https://sowhart.crevado.com/

Example1.png

Example2.png

Example3.png

Example4.png

Norzia YT.png

SickyyNickyy YT.png

UnknownCreepy YT.png

I look forward to making Graphics for you! :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikerot and Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hello, I'm an aspiring Graphics Designer that really enjoys creating GFX whether that is Graphics for myself or for other people and I recently created a Portfolio that I'd love to expand by creating more Graphics for people that are maybe looking for stuff.

- Thumbnail Overlays
- Profile Pictures
- Twitch Panels
- Logos

NOTE: For things such as what to include on Profile Pictures and/or Banners, I don't create avatars / stills of the like so if that is something you want put onto any GFX then I'd advise having an image ready for me to use for what you are wanting.

I aim to communicate well with customers by getting all the details of what they want, agreeing on the price and then I make sure that a customer is happy with their products before giving it to them. I offer revisions of work should you feel like something could be changed afterwards. Revisions are currently free but I might have a limit on how many times I might revisions. I also aim to do my best with finishing a customers work in a decent time (can range to a few days depending on the overall commission) although depending on if I have a large work load / having multiple commissions at one given time, it might take me a bit longer to get round to finishing your commissions but I will still do my best to finish it as soon as possible.

If anyone is interested in having anything made then you can find examples of my work at my portfolio (also includes my current prices which might be subject to change in future):
https://sowhart.crevado.com/sowhart-s-portfolio

Could you post some examples here? :)

Reactions: Aaron
OP
OP
Sowhart

Sowhart

Newbie Member
Quickly updated the link to my portfolio, it recently had some changes made to it. I've also added a few recent GFX commission work to the examples too.
My services are stuff open for anyone that is interested. :)

Reactions: Andrew

Bitbat

Newbie Member
TubeBuddy User

- Thumbnail Overlays
- Profile Pictures
- Twitch Panels
- Logos

Here are a few example's of my work and you can find more of my work on my portfolio here: https://sowhart.crevado.com/

View attachment 2289

View attachment 2290

View attachment 2291

View attachment 2292
View attachment 2437

View attachment 2438
View attachment 2439

Looks great! :)