Community No more automatic sharing on Twitter

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
I guess you all have read your email that automatic sharing on Twitter and Google+ will be discontinued.

Does this affect you?

I was a bit sad they removed automatic sharing on Facebook way back and I found Twitter in some cases to be a better tracking tool than YouTube notifications (despite that one creator always updating playlists and sending me lots of Twitter notifications)

GearVlogz

TubeBuddy Pro
Gearvlogz.com
I kind of like it for I found it better for getting notified from the creators that I follow when they upload a new video. Not like I trust YouTube's notification system to do that. Just means I will manually have to do it so that my follower that follow me on twitter will know when I have new content out.

OP
OP
kunicross

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
I kind of like it for I found it better for getting notified from the creators that I follow when they upload a new video. Not like I trust YouTube's notification system to do that. Just means I will manually have to do it so that my follower that follow me on twitter will know when I have new content out.
Yea especially with my multiple YouTube channels it helped a bit staying in touch - I guess with community tab and such YouTube does get more functionality that replaces Twitter and Co but not everyone has access to that.

I personally never really "got" twitter Im usually over talkative but my urge to tweet out whatever I think has never been enough to really use twitter I absolutely only use it for side tracking and communication with other YouTube creators.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I guess you all have read your email that automatic sharing on Twitter and Google+ will be discontinued.

Does this affect you?

I was a bit sad they removed automatic sharing on Facebook way back and I found Twitter in some cases to be a better tracking tool than YouTube notifications (despite that one creator always updating playlists and sending me lots of Twitter notifications)
No we have a feature in TB and this means we have to make it even better so our users don't lose this. Thread deservesva sticky!

jy95

Newbie Member
In my case , I use Zapier and ifttt for that part with a custom message.
No choice when you follow a IT master degree that takes lot of your time XD