Official TubeBuddy Tools Update on NEW Creator Studio

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Everyone! We know you all want to see your favorite TubeBuddy tools added to the new Creator studio!

We are constantly working on it! Some are there already, and can find out more in this video here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOVg3QfUptc

However, we wanted to share with you the list of tools we are actively working on adding. Also what YouTube needs to do, so we can add all our tools!

Tools in the process of being added:

Completed:
Thumbnail Generator Video Frame - done
Canned Responses - done
Tag Translator - done
Tag Sorter - done
Emoji Picker on Video Details - done
Quick Edit Toolbar - done
My Videos Calendar - done
Comment Word Cloud - done

In progress:
Upload Checklist
Emoji Picker on Video Upload Page
Upload Defaults

Tools Awaiting YouTube to be added:

Notification Commenting
Playlist Actions
Quick Edit Toolbar - From playlist page
Subscriber Outreach

Remember ALL of these tools are available on YouTube classic, if you want to access any of them!

We're working on them as fast as possible! Just remember it's still in beta, so sometimes YouTube can make changes that cause us to have to re-adjust our tools!

Thanks for reading, and we are EXCITED to add even more tools of ours, onto the new creator studio!

Thanks!

Andrew and the TubeBuddy Team

Last edited:

New User
I'm looking for "canned responses" in YouTube Creator Studio, but don't see it. Is it implemented yet? Ok, if not I can use classic for now, just want to make sure I'm not missing it!

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Here is an update on the tools added and is reflected in the original post!

Completed:
Canned Responses - done
Tag Translator - done
Tag Sorter - done

The Evil DM

New User
Any update on "Upload Defaults" being fixed with the new studio? I can't find the drop down at all. Only when I switch to classic, I can find it, but I am unable to edit it. I've uninstalled and installed the plugin a few times, used Firefox & Chrome. same issue. Is there another way to get to those profiles to edit them? thanks.

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Any update on "Upload Defaults" being fixed with the new studio? I can't find the drop down at all. Only when I switch to classic, I can find it, but I am unable to edit it. I've uninstalled and installed the plugin a few times, used Firefox & Chrome. same issue. Is there another way to get to those profiles to edit them? thanks.
We've recently released a new version on Chrome. It's version 1.45.690. Please update TubeBuddy and the issue should be fixed.

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm looking for "canned responses" in YouTube Creator Studio, but don't see it. Is it implemented yet? Ok, if not I can use classic for now, just want to make sure I'm not missing it!
It is in there now! Let me know if you don't see it!

Beanie Draws

I believe you need to set them up through your TubeBuddy account on TubeBuddy.com first. I’ve been building my list of canned responses gradually since learning about them a year or two ago. i set mine up on the dedicated TubeBuddy website, and then in your comments you’ll see the TubeBuddy Icon next to the comment with the ability to select through the canned responses.

i’m unsure if you can set them up on YouTube itself, but I suspect so.

once you have canned responses set up, you can do the same in the TubeBuddy mobile app “reply with a canned response”

you can set up canned responses directly into the TubeBuddy mobile app as well.

Beanie Draws

I may have misread it :p it seems you already have canned responses but was simply waiting for the migration over :p
I’ve been using canned responses a lot especially for suggesting playlists to commonly requested videos I’ve already done :cool:

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I believe you need to set them up through your TubeBuddy account on TubeBuddy.com first. I’ve been building my list of canned responses gradually since learning about them a year or two ago. i set mine up on the dedicated TubeBuddy website, and then in your comments you’ll see the TubeBuddy Icon next to the comment with the ability to select through the canned responses.

i’m unsure if you can set them up on YouTube itself, but I suspect so.

once you have canned responses set up, you can do the same in the TubeBuddy mobile app “reply with a canned response”

you can set up canned responses directly into the TubeBuddy mobile app as well.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnrl_BhFrnA

They're on the new YouTube Studio beta. If you don't see them op I'd ask what browser are you on? :)

OP
OP
Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Canned Responses - done
Tag Translator - done
Tag Sorter - done
Emoji Picker on Video Details - done
Quick Edit Toolbar - done
My Videos Calendar - done
Comment Word Cloud - done
This is the updated list of tools that are on the new Studio beta!