Solved Clarity Requested: Keyword Explorer > Score Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Fichter

Member of the Month
Dear Support,

I'm a paying customer and I have access to Score Analysis (I Love it) via the Keyword Explorer.

We have three phrase scores
  1. Search Volume
  2. Competition (Weighted)
  3. Optimization Strength
I find that when executing searches that I can occasionally get 65/100 and 70/100 scores on phrases but the search volume shows as "Moderate" (red) or "Very Low"
(orange) I'd like more information in regards to the actual search volume. Ultimately I'd like see a number instead of a color bar or text that reads "Moderate".

What does moderate mean? Does it mean 10,000 searches during a month, year or day? See what I mean? If I find a 70/100 and the search volume is 1,000 a month I'll drop that phrase like a radioactive hot potato.

Any idea how I can get an actual search volume for the searched phrase? Also, can you reply and tell me how that number (if there is one) is calculated?

Thanks fellas.
Best wishes.
Scott Fichter

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Dear Support,

I'm a paying customer and I have access to Score Analysis (I Love it) via the Keyword Explorer.

We have three phrase scores
  1. Search Volume
  2. Competition (Weighted)
  3. Optimization Strength
I find that when executing searches that I can occasionally get 65/100 and 70/100 scores on phrases but the search volume shows as "Moderate" (red) or "Very Low"
(orange) I'd like more information in regards to the actual search volume. Ultimately I'd like see a number instead of a color bar or text that reads "Moderate".

What does moderate mean? Does it mean 10,000 searches during a month, year or day? See what I mean? If I find a 70/100 and the search volume is 1,000 a month I'll drop that phrase like a radioactive hot potato.

Any idea how I can get an actual search volume for the searched phrase? Also, can you reply and tell me how that number (if there is one) is calculated?

Thanks fellas.
Best wishes.
Scott Fichter

Think of the colors like a stop light, Red means stop, yellow is yield (Would YOU personally go for it or slow down?), and green is go for the color.

The searches are currently how many videos are for the topic!

@Phil can add more insight, and we are improving this more soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.