Entertainment Channel I'm looking to have a Google hangout session with somebody who just fine being mentally ill.

Uncle Dan

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
HI, I'm Uncle Dan, aka The Evil Unicorn, aka White Jesus, aka The Untied Tennis Shoe. My channel, UNCLE DAN'S DUMBASSERY, is about dealing with your mental illness and the social stigma head on. Playing offense against these stupid lazy mouth breathers who have no excuse. Im bipolar, and I think some of the symptoms have made me excel. Im not trying to fit in with everyone else cause I don't like waiting for the elevator to take me back down. I want the people who are getting a self confidence boost from me to see I'm not an anomaly so they dont hold back. This isn't like any mental health channel, it's like alot of those guys are playing checkers and Im here playing Rugby. I swear (alot) Im pretty funny, but Im also so friggin smart that most people only get half the joke. But basically just an off the cuff chill session, hanging out and being friggin awesome. Obviously Im a dude, and im in my late 30's. I do have to say though, if your channel has more than 400 subs dont respond cause imma say no. My purpose in this is so focused that I can't have 1 person entertain the possibility im doing something just for subs and that becomes the convenient reason to stop trying..its bigger and more important than a number by my name. Also, you must show your face on camera.
Here's my lovely Dumbassery
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpcxyACw7w6VMaMRJxh1iKw
If anyones interested and is a crazy person lemme know. Hell, even if you're not interested or crazy but you support what im getting at, you can say hi in the thread.

OP
OP
Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Sure, whats your channel name. You can get my on Twitter @thedumbassery

Guitar Hack

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey, and welcome.
Love the "Evil Unicorn" association. YOU NEED TO SELL MERCH
A few a my most used quotes
"I don't suffer from a mental illness, I enjoy it"
"I've got more friends than you. . . in my head"
"I'm never lonely. . . the voices keep me company"

Could be a few shirts in there. Hahaha.
Enjoy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
If I really wanna **** with people I say I put the "Bi" in Bipolar...lmao they dont know which part of that statement makes them more uncomfortable but my wife made me stop. I did have a Teespring store for a bit but no one bought anything. I was going to open it again in the spring cause I got more subs now.

IAmHeroForFun

New User
HI, I'm Uncle Dan, aka The Evil Unicorn, aka White Jesus, aka The Untied Tennis Shoe. My channel, UNCLE DAN'S DUMBASSERY, is about dealing with your mental illness and the social stigma head on. Playing offense against these stupid lazy mouth breathers who have no excuse. Im bipolar, and I think some of the symptoms have made me excel. Im not trying to fit in with everyone else cause I don't like waiting for the elevator to take me back down. I want the people who are getting a self confidence boost from me to see I'm not an anomaly so they dont hold back. This isn't like any mental health channel, it's like alot of those guys are playing checkers and Im here playing Rugby. I swear (alot) Im pretty funny, but Im also so friggin smart that most people only get half the joke. But basically just an off the cuff chill session, hanging out and being friggin awesome. Obviously Im a dude, and im in my late 30's. I do have to say though, if your channel has more than 400 subs dont respond cause imma say no. My purpose in this is so focused that I can't have 1 person entertain the possibility im doing something just for subs and that becomes the convenient reason to stop trying..its bigger and more important than a number by my name. Also, you must show your face on camera.
Here's my lovely Dumbassery
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpcxyACw7w6VMaMRJxh1iKw
If anyones interested and is a crazy person lemme know. Hell, even if you're not interested or crazy but you support what im getting at, you can say hi in the thread.
Hello i am interested in online talk about mental health can we talk if ou have time

IAmHeroForFun

New User
What is your channel about and what is it called if you don't mind
MY channel name IAmHeroForFun and i want to include everything in it
unless it isn't emotional and crying want to make people laugh and make them learn something new so that's what my channel matters

OP
OP
Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I appreciate your enthusiasm to have a conversation the thing is I did say I want to have a conversation with someone else who also has a mental health issue so that way I could be a very honest talk about each of our tissues plus I do not know how that would translate well to your Channel with the language barrier Siri say thank you for the interest

OP
OP
Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan

New User
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
man i sound like the guy for you i'd love to do a Q and A with u man im always hyped and i can crazy ill answer anything XD
I'm not talking a Q and A session. I'm talking a conversation between 2 people with mental health issues being honest with each other and themselves for an hour or so. Could you clarify what you mean when you say "I can crazy" and what illness do you struggle with if you dont mind?

i have ODD and ADHD and im down to tell the truth i can be really honest and i can crazy means i use to be crazy and always get into fights i think we could really talk about it

and i'd think i could be a good host ill be truthfull and ill share my past and how my anger use to get in the way of stuff