• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

In Progress Two License on same Channel - How can i use my Pro License?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
Here Vincent from Italy. I need your help.
I'm starting my new YouTube Channel for one of my business this year. I buy a Lifetime Pro License and install it on my channel. Today i've login into the channel and it appears my Starter License instead my Pro License.

Into my Tubebuddy dashboard i see the 2 license, the starter and the pro for the same channel.

How can i use only the Pro license instead of Starter?

Thank you so much for your answer and the time you dedicated to me.

Vincent

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hi everyone,
I'm starting my new YouTube Channel for one of my business this year. I buy a Lifetime Pro License and install it on my channel. Today i've login into the channel and it appears my Starter License instead my Pro License.

Into my Tubebuddy dashboard i see the 2 license, the starter and the pro for the same channel.

Vincent
Tagging @Hannah

OP
OP
iamVincenzoPaparella
Hi @Hannah

Vincent

Hannah

@iamVincenzoPaparella I got your support ticket and sent you some troubleshooting instructions in that thread so if you check your email it should be there now. Let me know if that works by responding to the support email. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.