• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Question Is this a new feature?

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
I am way behind on my comments (was in the US for a 2 month vacation and got distracted). I was going through my YT comments and saw, what looked new to me, a tag showing who subbed. I like it! Bad thing is that if it is accurate there are many of my regular viewers and commenters that do not sub. Very surprising how many of my regulars do not sub. I have to work on that...

Is this a new feature? I really like it.

new.JPG

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I am way behind on my comments (was in the US for a 2 month vacation and got distracted). I was going through my YT comments and saw, what looked new to me, a tag showing who subbed. I like it! Bad thing is that if it is accurate there are many of my regular viewers and commenters that do not sub. Very surprising how many of my regulars do not sub. I have to work on that...

Is this a new feature? I really like it.

View attachment 2231
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfCLnzOuLb8

YES! It came out on November 19th!

Reactions: Paul

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
Very handy. Also very surprising how many of my regular commenters are not subscribers. Odd... :)
I guess if they don't share their subscriptions it should not be possible for Tubebuddy to see if they are subscribed or not.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
I guess if they don't share their subscriptions it should not be possible for Tubebuddy to see if they are subscribed or not.
Also it can only track when we implemented the feature, so it's not that they aren't subbed, more so how YouTube's system work OP :)