• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Community create a youtube channel?

rasty83

New User
how can i make a strong youtube channel if i wanted upload a video then will view by most people?

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
For most people about nobody will watch your first couple of videos no matter how good they are, best just try it out, if it turns out to be an enjoyable hobby stick with it. If not you get new experiences and don't need to regret never doing it.

In the end it's much more work then it seems and you need a whole lot of endurance to succeed.

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Dedication. You start by making a video and being more concerned with providing good content that you enjoy making than who watches it. Starting your channel with the belief that it will become a thing overnight is not the best way to start a channel but its the best way to get disappointed fast. I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear but this is the reality of a YT channel for someone who is not already popular. No amount of knowledge from this community or any community or even from 100 YT videos on this subject will make you a strong channel overnight. It's either luck or patience.

I've been doing this for almost a year now and I only reached 100 subs in Dec but I rarely get any interaction or likes. Its only been these past few weeks that I have been getting views past 10.

Reactions: kunicross

Ikerot

Not a mod
Ikerot.com
I don't know what you mean by "strong" channel, but not every channel starts off strong (unless the creator already has an influence on them). It takes time to build a platform and continue up from there. As the others have said, it takes dedication and it is pretty much like an endurance run if luck doesn't hit you.

OP
OP
rasty83

rasty83

New User
for example if i upload a video on youtube it seen by some people not many people ,,why?

Tito Tim

TubeBuddy User
That is the million dollar question...
TubeBuddy is a big help for searchability - tags, titles, descriptions, thumbnails... We have to optimize everything we can to get listed in search, and be clickable, when they do see us. It can take a while to get going. Overnight success can happen but rarely does. YouTube is a marathon not a sprint.

Reactions: Andrew and Ikerot

kunicross

TubeBuddy Pro
for example if i upload a video on youtube it seen by some people not many people ,,why?
Because there is so much competition even if your first video where prefect and the best thing ever to be uploaded onto the web very few people would ever see it - you dont have a brand or somebody else pushing you.

Its the same like if you build a very good car and want to sell it - people will still rather buy a mercedes or other brand than the rastycar since nobbody knows it, nobody advertises it...

Reactions: Andrew

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Because there is so much competition even if your first video where prefect and the best thing ever to be uploaded onto the web very few people would ever see it - you dont have a brand or somebody else pushing you.

Its the same like if you build a very good car and want to sell it - people will still rather buy a mercedes or other brand than the rastycar since nobbody knows it, nobody advertises it...
It also takes time to take off. Like a car :)

Reactions: kunicross