Suggested Bug - Upload Default bug

Hello and good day all,

I have come across a bug when I go to edit my videos.
When I click edit from the Video Manager, when the video I want to edit loads, the profile replaces everything and I don't even have a profile set into place.

I did try out the profile feature with TubeBuddy and after I found out that this wasn't going to help me at this point in time I went ahead and removed my Profiles from TubeBuddy.
For Some reason, I still get the profile settings applied to my videos, even though I don't have the profile saved anymore, and I can't delete the [YouTube] Profile.
Even if I remove the title from the Upload Defaults, once saved and the page reloads, the text auto fills once more.

tempsnip.png

Most if not all of my videos that I'm editing I don't want to edit the titles, if there is a bug fix or a setting that I missed, I would love to hear how to fix this problem

Many Thanks
~TheWarGamer11

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hello and good day all,

I have come across a bug when I go to edit my videos.
When I click edit from the Video Manager, when the video I want to edit loads, the profile replaces everything and I don't even have a profile set into place.

I did try out the profile feature with TubeBuddy and after I found out that this wasn't going to help me at this point in time I went ahead and removed my Profiles from TubeBuddy.
For Some reason, I still get the profile settings applied to my videos, even though I don't have the profile saved anymore, and I can't delete the [YouTube] Profile.
Even if I remove the title from the Upload Defaults, once saved and the page reloads, the text auto fills once more.

View attachment 2222

Most if not all of my videos that I'm editing I don't want to edit the titles, if there is a bug fix or a setting that I missed, I would love to hear how to fix this problem

Many Thanks
~TheWarGamer11
YouTube requires for their own default to have something in the title, so we have to do that too! I'd recommend making the title a -, Exclamation mark, or period :)

OP
OP
TheWarGamer11
YouTube requires for their own default to have something in the title, so we have to do that too! I'd recommend making the title a -, Exclamation mark, or period :)
when I try to save the defalt [youtube] profile, it replaces it with the video title from my delete TubeBuddy profile. The only thing that I found to tempulary work is by uninstall the tubebuddy plugin from chrome and deleting my chrome cache, then will it no longer auto fill. However, when I reinstall the TubeBuddy extension, I started having the same problem.

I didn't start having this problem until I went to try to create a TubeBuddy default upload profile.

Is there a way to delete my TubeBuddy account and then recreating it? perhaps I confused the system and its just bugging out and by deleting and recreating my TubeBuddy account, I would start from scratch and not have that bug?

Thank you for your response Andrew.
~TheWarGamer11

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
when I try to save the defalt [youtube] profile, it replaces it with the video title from my delete TubeBuddy profile. The only thing that I found to tempulary work is by uninstall the tubebuddy plugin from chrome and deleting my chrome cache, then will it no longer auto fill. However, when I reinstall the TubeBuddy extension, I started having the same problem.

I didn't start having this problem until I went to try to create a TubeBuddy default upload profile.

Is there a way to delete my TubeBuddy account and then recreating it? perhaps I confused the system and its just bugging out and by deleting and recreating my TubeBuddy account, I would start from scratch and not have that bug?

Thank you for your response Andrew.
~TheWarGamer11
I'll tag @Phil for more insight!