In Progress 2 Different Browsers / 2 Different Results : Explanation needed.

Hi,

1st browser, Edge, not signed in and EXACTLY the title of the video.
2nd browser, Chrome, signed in and all that.

I am not even in the list of the left browser.

Explanation needed.

TB

1546050680919.png
I

Beanie Draws

Yeah, when you type in your keywords they stipulate that the actual ranking may be differant. I know some people show their video rankings while logged in but you really have to be logged out or in incognito mode to get the real results.

I don't think that's got anything to do with TubeBuddy though, Pretty sure that's just google trying to boost the confidence of their creators and make you feel accomplished more. Google will always be biased towards you while you're logged in.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Yeah, when you type in your keywords they stipulate that the actual ranking may be differant. I know some people show their video rankings while logged in but you really have to be logged out or in incognito mode to get the real results.

I don't think that's got anything to do with TubeBuddy though, Pretty sure that's just google trying to boost the confidence of their creators and make you feel accomplished more. Google will always be biased towards you while you're logged in.
This is pretty spot on. We offer incognito results are you using those?

Beanie Draws

This is pretty spot on. We offer incognito results are you using those?
lol yet another feature I wasn't aware of until you just mentioned this :p
I honestly don't really pay that much attention to the ranking results number of my tags, I probably should :p

OP
OP
T
I'm starting to think you don't watch my TB videos :(
I am uncertain, I think the content I create has value and generally those that watch it share that it is, that I bring the post-process of image retouching to a different level in my niche market. Emails come in, heck I even get phone calls thanking me, although...the volume is just not there.

I am trying various types of keywords, thumbnails, descriptions of various lengths, types, keyword density, Live stream, increase the output of content per week, per day. I look for issues of what might be hindering the visibility and draw the content has and I just can't find what exactly I am not doing incorrectly that is encouraging the poor overall views.

It is difficult to puzzle together a process that generates steady growth...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thomas

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDrgXf1qvF8

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Hi,

Should there be a score in the circled area or is the Suggestion Tool in the video I watch different from what I am currently using? Thank you.

View attachment 2305
Where you circled, just shows how many times that word was used in the first 200 characters, as mentioned below :) If you want to see the ranking, you click the three dots to the far left near the green plus, for that :)

OP
OP
T
Where you circled, just shows how many times that word was used in the first 200 characters, as mentioned below :) If you want to see the ranking, you click the three dots to the far left near the green plus, for that :)
BTW, what happened to TubeAssist? Is there something comparable that you recommend?