• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Solved How to change the licence for my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

It appears that your license was canceled and refunded on December 18th. You will need to order a new license and attach it to the correct channel. If you have any issues, please contact me at support@tubebuddy.com.

OP
OP
muneebshahxad

muneebshahxad

New User
Yes, I canceled my license yesterday and I did not get refunded. and I canceled my license because no one is here to solve my problem.
My license was not canceled and refunded on Dec 18th, and until now no buddy is here to help me out and when I canceled my license on Dec 25th then you came here to tell me that my license was canceled!

They ask me that It will take 5-7 days for our credit card company to credit my account and waiting for my money.

#PoorCommunitySupport
Screenshot_2018-12-27 Open or Pending TubeBuddy Support.png

Screenshot_2018-12-27 [#49419] Money Back TubeBuddy Support.png

Hannah

@muneebshahxad As your screenshot shows, Chuck was letting you know that your license was canceled and your money will be refunded and that you will see it in your account within 5-7 business days. The day that Chuck refunded your money was on Christmas Day which is not a business day. I would expect to see the refund on Tuesday or Wednesday given the Holiday and Weekend ahead. If you have any other questions, please reach out through customer service. That is always going to be the fastest way to take care of any refund related questions. Support@tubebuddy.com

Reactions: muneebshahxad
Status
Not open for further replies.