Question Best Way To Share Your New Video Upload To Multiple Social Media Networks?

BraveStarrTG

Newbie Member
I currently share my new uploads to my facebook page and twitter account but I am using the YT option to share to twitter and the IFTTT platform to share to my facebook page. I was hoping to find a better and easier way to share my new uploads that would allow me to make each post more personal as opposed to entirely generic and repetitive and share them to multiple social media sites in one shot. Hootsuite use to be a great option for this but its now under a subscription system. IFTTT may be a good alternative but there are so many applets that its hard to find one that does exactly what I want and that it works and its takes a lot of applets to get it just right, too many ways for it to go wrong. Buffer looks like an alternative but am not sure how it works yet, will look into a few videos to see if its an alternative.

I am also looking to see where else can I share my videos to. I just created an Instagram and Pinterest account but am not sure how to use them with my YT channel. Any other social media sites I should try?

Any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

OP
OP
BraveStarrTG

BraveStarrTG

Newbie Member
Check out AgoraPulse as well. I use them for scheduled posting and they also act as a dashboard to answer all of your comments from the different platforms.

For others sites, if your content fits share on Reddit from time to time. It can be tricky but depending on what and where you share it can cause a flood of traffic.
Thank you for the reply. Will definitely check out AgoraPulse. As for Reddit I have never truly ventured into that deep social media hole so I am not sure how it works. I kinda find it scary every time I go to the site. But I do agree it will bring traffic if I post there. I need to do more research on how to use Reddit properly.

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Check out AgoraPulse as well. I use them for scheduled posting and they also act as a dashboard to answer all of your comments from the different platforms.

For others sites, if your content fits share on Reddit from time to time. It can be tricky but depending on what and where you share it can cause a flood of traffic.
I and Owen Video, can vouch for this :D