Need Advice How do you make a slide in subscibe banner?

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again.
I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it.
I use VSDC pro editor.
Does anyone have any tutorial links or suggestions to help me start creating them?
Thanks TB community :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
I've seen a lot of channels use those slide in banners that remind people to subscribe. You know the ticker tape ones that slide in from the left and then slide out again.
I would love to create these for my channel but don't know how to do it.
I use VSDC pro editor.
Does anyone have any tutorial links or suggestions to help me start creating them?
Thanks TB community :)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGtPwuAPsw4
does this look like your editor? :)

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sorry Andrew,
I should've mentioned the tutorial was helpful. It's just a pity that the free templates offer was clickbait/scam
Sorry about that :/ I rather make it myself usually, so I can save it as a template, and re-use it if I need it! Maybe that's something you can do for your own audience! :D

OP
OP
Michael J Elliott
Subscriber Goal
Sorry about that :/ I rather make it myself usually, so I can save it as a template, and re-use it if I need it! Maybe that's something you can do for your own audience! :D
That's a good idea Andrew. I will do some research and look for ways to create unique slide ins for my channels :)

Doug Hewson

New User
TubeBuddy Star
doughewsonyt.com
Subscriber Goal
This question brings back memories. My very first video on my channel was about animated lower thirds just using Final Cut Pro X. I really should do more FCPX videos ;)

BraveStarrTG

Life Is A Game
Subscriber Goal
I use several sites that provide copyright free effects to use in your videos. I've taught myself to use programs like Photoshop and Vegas Pro to create my own thumbnails and images and to edit my videos. I used these techniques and effects to create my own custom Intro, Outro, slide-in banners and even a movie trailer rating screen just for fun and uniqueness. One of the sires I use is Crate Footage, though it cost $70 a year to get the best stuff they have a lot of free effects in MP4 and MOV form that you can get, up to 5 per day. I plan on subscribing to a few of these sites to get access to quality effects and sounds next year. For now I'll settle for these freebies. Also I check several Youtube channels that have greenscreen videos that can be useful as well though in that case I try to be careful not to take what is claimed to be copyright free only to turn out to be from a website with a paid subscription. I wanna be fair even if my videos are not earning revenue. I'm currently working on updating all my custom media (Intro, Outro, Pop-up Banners and Thumbnails and Logos) for the new year as a way to reboot my channel which I neglected for several months and am now trying to revive it again.

OP
OP
Michael J Elliott
Subscriber Goal
I use several sites that provide copyright free effects to use in your videos. I've taught myself to use programs like Photoshop and Vegas Pro to create my own thumbnails and images and to edit my videos. I used these techniques and effects to create my own custom Intro, Outro, slide-in banners and even a movie trailer rating screen just for fun and uniqueness. One of the sires I use is Crate Footage, though it cost $70 a year to get the best stuff they have a lot of free effects in MP4 and MOV form that you can get, up to 5 per day. I plan on subscribing to a few of these sites to get access to quality effects and sounds next year. For now I'll settle for these freebies. Also I check several Youtube channels that have greenscreen videos that can be useful as well though in that case I try to be careful not to take what is claimed to be copyright free only to turn out to be from a website with a paid subscription. I wanna be fair even if my videos are not earning revenue. I'm currently working on updating all my custom media (Intro, Outro, Pop-up Banners and Thumbnails and Logos) for the new year as a way to reboot my channel which I neglected for several months and am now trying to revive it again.
Thanks for mentioning this site, I will check it out.