New Tubebuddy's Tags are not working

My tags are not working when uploading videos! I have been asking for help for over as month! I have 2 accounts and am ready to cancel them! Getting help has proved Impossible! Your Fresh Desk has been no help at all! I have had 4 videos now that have uploaded with no tags because I forgot to go back into the editor to add them! That's the only way I can add them by leaving and going back in! I need some help and fresh desk is clearly not a good idea to get it!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
My tags are not working when uploading videos! I have been asking for help for over as month! I have 2 accounts and am ready to cancel them! Getting help has proved Impossible! Your Fresh Desk has been no help at all! I have had 4 videos now that have uploaded with no tags because I forgot to go back into the editor to add them! That's the only way I can add them by leaving and going back in! I need some help and fresh desk is clearly not a good idea to get it!
Hello @Tonka The Malamute , I've moved your post to a new thread, so we can focus on it.

When you say "Your tags are not working when you upload videos" I'm not too sure what you mean, could you explain a bit please?

Is it that they aren't showing up once you add them? Are they not being recommended? I'm just a bit confused.

I'll also tag @Hannah, and see what she can do to help!